Super Smash Bros for 3DS

The gloves are off among the Gunslingers as they duke it out in Super Smash Bros. on both the 3DS and Wii U!

Re: Super Smash Bros for 3DS

Postby MikeyFromSantee » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:09 am

I have the game too, downloaded it at launch. Loving my Mii Gunner, looks AWESOME with the wild west gear and cowboy hat. A REAL Gunslinger!! lol

Mike Ellis, a.k.a. MikeyFromSantee
San Diego, CA, USA
Pokémon Professor
Tournament Organizer | VG Judge | TCG Judge

I'm currently playing Pokemon Alpha, Pokemon Omega
View my Games
MikeyFromSantee
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Games: 16
Blog: View Blog (3)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 8546

Postby thejanman » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:48 am

I am going to grab both. Already had the 3DS version on pre-order. I find myself playing it at work during breaks which is awesome! I love having a portable SMB! I'll prob play more online with the Wii U Version! 8-)
See my profile for my friend codes and gamer tag
thejanman
Dry Goods Merchant

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby robosaur » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:14 pm

Alright, I saw a couple of you gents online but I don't know how, or even if, you can invite people to play. How do we Smash it up?
robosaur
Stable Hand

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Postby vhr2121 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:37 pm

I'm waiting for my copy to arrive from the courier service. Hopefully I'll get it in the next 2 or 3 days, if nothing bad happens.

I'm currently playing Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros
View my Games
vhr2121
Smash Bros Keeper of Das Boot
Smash Bros Keeper of Das Boot

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 13
Blog: View Blog (1)
Discord: 0605

Postby MplsNinjaInc » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:03 am

I had the good fortune to play the demo and was sold on how well Smash plays on a 3DS. Now that I've got the full game, I'm enjoying it a lot more for some unexpected reasons.

My desire to not push the A button through the back of the machine or split the circle pad has me taking the time to learn the fine points of the game and is giving me a "calm in the chaos" approach. I may go negative in a match, but as long as I've kept to what I've learned and not reverted to button mashing, even one K.O. in an overall poor outing is very satisfying.

I also really like going into spectator mode and betting on matches. I haven't explored this mode beyond jumping in and placing a few bets but I hope there's the option to spectate and bet on people on your friends list when they're playing online.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the 3DS and WiiU versions will connect and interact as well as how the Amiibo figures will be integrated.

I'm currently playing Dragon Age Inquisition, Grand Theft Auto V, Star Wars Battlefront, Mario Kart 8, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Mario Kart 7, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Super Smash Bros
View my Games
MplsNinjaInc
Green Horn

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Games: 13

Previous

Return to Super Smash Bros