Conan O'Brien Plays Smash Bros Wii U/3DS

The gloves are off among the Gunslingers as they duke it out in Super Smash Bros. on both the 3DS and Wii U!

Conan O'Brien Plays Smash Bros Wii U/3DS

Postby McMurphy » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:18 am

In case you missed it, Conan O'Brien "reviewed" the upcoming Wii U / 3DS title, Super Smash Bros as he played it at E3 2014. It is pretty funny, so check it out:

By all means, use this topic it also share your thoughts on the game as it appeared at E3.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Splatoon 2
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Games: 66
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
TagsConan, O Brien, Smash Bros, Brawl, Wii U, 3DS, E3, 2014

Re: Conan O'Brien Plays Smash Bros Wii U/3DS

Postby Wikilectual » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:04 pm

I love these segments he does. Conan was at e3 so hoping that gets posted soon as well haha
Bring the noise like an onomonopia!
What if oxygen is actually poisonous, and just takes 75-100 years to kill us?!?
Wikilectual
Bandit

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Conan O'Brien Plays Smash Bros Wii U/3DS

Postby gspsychedelic » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:23 pm

That was great, I never saw those segments before, good thing they are on a playlist.

I was highly impressed by how much I liked this game.
And I was really crazy to even think, in my mind, "oh which one to pick 3DS or Wii U", I mean... the 3DS version did nothing for me.

I think it's pretty much done, I never played SM on the N64 or Gamecube or whatever before so I'm excited to try it on the U now.

I also loved the new controllers with matching WiiMotes, the Yoshi one in green looked great IMO (but only available in Europe AFAIK), and I think the bundle will be 99 for the game, Wiimote, Adapter and new GameCube controller. Should be the bundle I'd get this with.

The invitational was also great, although I didn't watch the livestream I watched the finals and they were great, specially when the underdog guy who nobody applauded for, won in that sudden death.
Too bad Reggie wussed his way out of the challenge to play with the second place winner.

I'm currently playing GTA V, Overwatch, Titanfall 2
View my Games
gspsychedelic
Grave Digger

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Games: 26
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: PC

Return to Super Smash Bros