The Gunslingers Top Ten Retro Event!

In this special event section, Gunslinger members collectively vote on what are our Top Ten favorite games on several different retro consoles. Cast your votes today!

The Gunslingers Top Ten Retro Event!

Postby McMurphy on Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:02 pm

:link: The Gunslingers Top Ten Retro Event has begun! :link:

Have you noticed that so-called "authorities" to gaming such as IGN, Gamespot, and Youtube personalities love to tell the rest of us what were the top ten games of a specific time period? If you are like the rest of us, you often click away thinking, "That guy sounds like he is just out of high school. What could HE possibly know about the Original Nintendo or Atari?" It is about time that the largest clan exclusively for older gamers set the record (maybe even vinyl) straight!

:finalfantasy: Gunslingers, please cast your ballots for your top ten favorite games of several retro consoles!

For the next thirty days, THIS SECTION of the Gunslinger Gaming Forums will be open. Simply click the console subsection you wish to add a Top Ten list to, and post! That's it. No one will be able to reply to your topic so consider your post your own ballot. Daily, all ballots are moved to a hidden section so not to overtly influence the over-all results. That said, ballots are viewable to other registered members for a brief period of time, and this should help jog all our memories. Guests (i.e.: non members) are not able to see your ballot at any time. A sticky topic is present in each of the console section to help you in the voting process should you have any questions.

At the end of the event, we will create our own article and series of Youtube videos counting down our Top Ten lists.

Gunslingers - Gamers who played retro games before they were retro.
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Highscores: 3
Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: The Gunslingers Top Ten Retro Event!

Postby KaminoChiizu on Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 am

Man, those were hard lists to make. Some because I couldn't narrow it down, and others because I realized I didn't play that many games. I was especially surprised by how little I played PS2, but that's because I had like a top 20 of Gamecube games. I need to go back and do an Atari list, but I don't remember the names of all the games I played and I'm not sure where the Atari games are in the basement, at the moment, to look for reference.
ImagexImage
Azul Pantalones. G-Walla. MANCAT. Don Keye Dick. Cowboy Bukser. Kami no Chiizu.
King of the Cakeslingers. Captain of the Riftslingers.
KaminoChiizu
Hustler

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: The Gunslingers Top Ten Retro Event!

Postby Eddie_INTV on Sat May 03, 2014 6:10 pm

Why no Intellivision? :o That what the INTV in my name stands for.
Eddie_INTV
Green Horn

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Gunslingers Top Ten Retro