Login with a social network:

Getting bored with KZ: time for a break

The war with the Helghast has bled over into the next generation! Suit up and join your fellow Gunslingers here!

Re: Getting bored with KZ: time for a break

Postby SmokeYoAss187 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:29 pm

Yeah,at the moment there really isnt any other games to play with the crew, until Destiny.
But for me Shadow Fall is not just some random game, I have a history with the KZ francise, and I will play this more or less in the future anyway.

Im getting Diablo 3! Ive played the hell out of it on PS3 already, but I want the Reaper Of Souls expansion. D3 frosty pints sounds good to me, and Hardcore mode with drunken team would be brutally hilarious :D
psn: gs-SM0KE-
SmokeYoAss187
Cowboy

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby DUNDEAL » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:53 am

I took a pretty big break from gaming this summer so getting back into it lately with the new maps and not being as good as I once was it's fun and fresh again. Like Smoke says I'm a KZ fanboy so I'll always have this franchise in rotation.

www.twitch.tv/dundeal_
DUNDEAL
Bandito

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby Sundalo » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:48 pm

Lol, im debating whether I should trade kzsf in towards my destiny preorder, but I still enjoy it from time to time even though I hardly see the guys play it anymore. I gotta get back into the rpg mix with tales of xillia2 this week then destiny. After that, rpg time with shadows of mordor, dragon age Inquisition and witcher 3. I feel that the kzsf season pass didn't really impress me even the coop.
PSN: Sundalo261
XB1 GT: Balisongdalo
Sundalo
Butcher

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby Silus-Wyvern » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:25 am

I'm sure I'll play kz from time to time but for now I'm letting it cool off and exploring other things :) I've pretty much played it every weekend since release lol you'll have to let me know how xillia2 is. Wish it would release on ps4... Oh well persona 5 hopefully :D

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Twitter: @silus_wyvern

View my Games
Silus-Wyvern
Featured Broadcaster
Featured Broadcaster

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 10
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 2609

Postby Mimbres » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:34 am

I've actually been feeling the same way of late and have taken a break from KZSF..I have been cleaning out my DVR and I also have Diablo III on PC and have been playing that as well...how I wish i could port my PC wizard to PS4,

I'll be back for Destiny if not sooner.

Peace
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin.

“How could you do the things you do. You make Satan look like Jesus Christ, I swear it's true.” Zakk Wylde - " The Things You Do" One of the best song lyrics ever.

PSN: WhiPWCC
XBox: WhiPWCC

Mimbres
Cattle Rustler

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby bdnyy23 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:01 am

Guess you all should head out and pick up Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare - it just came out today and should keep you busy til Destiny comes out ;) Have to stop by Bestbuy and pick up my preorder on my way home from work tonight :D

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Destiny 2
View my Games
bdnyy23
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 14

Previous

Return to Killzone: Shadow Fall