Login with a social network:

online collectibles

The war with the Helghast has bled over into the next generation! Suit up and join your fellow Gunslingers here!

online collectibles

Postby HARD_TARG3T_83 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:15 am

Hi guys
Been thinking of doing a video showing some of the online collectibles locations where they sometimes spawn thort it would help other gunslingers i only have 4 locations recorded at the moment i know of a lot more they are just not recorded and i got to see if they are in the places i know and get to them first ofcoruse work in progress would it be something you would be interested in seeing ?

I'm currently playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Splatoon 2
View my Games
HARD_TARG3T_83
Cowboy

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 12
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 9602

Re: online collectibles

Postby vindictive_cynic » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:11 pm

yes, that would be useful to complete those collectibles challenges...I only found about 5 and it was always by complete fluke... (ie throwing a grenade at random without even seeing the collectible there..)
PSN: BGR-425
vindictive_cynic
Stable Hand

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: online collectibles

Postby HARD_TARG3T_83 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:12 pm

Ok cool even if I can only help one person it will be worth it will try and get as many as I can as quick as I can got 2 more recorded since original post should have had another 3 but I mucked up the recording

I'm currently playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Splatoon 2
View my Games
HARD_TARG3T_83
Cowboy

Games: 12
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 9602

Return to Killzone: Shadow Fall