Login with a social network:

KZSF: active players

The war with the Helghast has bled over into the next generation! Suit up and join your fellow Gunslingers here!

Re: KZSF: active players

Postby BobaFett86 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:38 am

DUNDEAL wrote:Been playing this game again for the past week, I have the co-op DLC also so if anyone wants to group hit me up.
Sorry if I haven joined some of your invites lately usually not just me playing.
psn DUNDEAL

http://www.twitch.tv/dundeal_

Word! See you in the zone!
BobaFett86
Cowboy Bebop

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: KZSF: active players

Postby Tor Kallon » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:35 pm

I'd tried the campaign for KZ Shadowfall a while and got pulled away from my PS4 by real life. Now I'm just starting to play again and loving it. Add me on PSN if you don't mind someone who is very enthusiastic and open to feedback but not fantastic at shooters.

I'll be playing MP or co-op most nights. Feel free to send me an invite even if I'm in another game and I'll hop over to play this.

PSN: Tor_Kallon
Tor Kallon
Grave Digger

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Previous

Return to Killzone: Shadow Fall