Login with a social network:

The Full Monty Season Pass/Insurgent Pack Details

The war with the Helghast has bled over into the next generation! Suit up and join your fellow Gunslingers here!

The Full Monty Season Pass/Insurgent Pack Details

Postby Mimbres » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:04 pm

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin.

“How could you do the things you do. You make Satan look like Jesus Christ, I swear it's true.” Zakk Wylde - " The Things You Do" One of the best song lyrics ever.

PSN: WhiPWCC
XBox: WhiPWCC

Mimbres
Cattle Rustler

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: The Full Monty Season Pass/Insurgent Pack Details

Postby Sundalo » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:35 pm

Been playing insurgent for a few hours now and I gotta say its a very fun and versatile class that complements any class in mp. Stealing abilities, hacking turrets, and jacking weapons is fun! M82 and the sta14 rifle are wonderful additions. Sta14 is in many ways like the kameraad, minus the ability to attach scopes and addons so the rapid fire makes up for it with the better acog scope built in. the M82 speaks for itself, IMO better than all the support guns including the keyser. The new tac echo comes in handy in cqc like penthouse and I have yet to try the other new abilities. Can someone tell me how to get these online collectibles? Well that's my two cents on an excellent dlc! :D
PSN: Sundalo261
XB1 GT: Balisongdalo
Sundalo
Butcher

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby Sundalo » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:04 pm

Sundalo wrote:Been playing insurgent for a few hours now and I gotta say its a very fun and versatile class that complements any class in mp. Stealing abilities, hacking turrets, and jacking weapons is fun! M82 and the sta14 rifle are wonderful additions. Sta14 is in many ways like the kameraad, minus the ability to attach scopes and addons so the rapid fire makes up for it with the better acog scope built in. the M82 speaks for itself, IMO better than all the support guns including the keyser. The new tac echo comes in handy in cqc like penthouse or cruiser. Will have to try the other new abilities for analysis. Can someone tell me how to get these online collectibles? Well that's my two cents on an excellent dlc! :D
Sundalo
Butcher

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby DUNDEAL » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:29 am

The M82 is a strait beast!!!

psn..DUNDEAL xbl..DUNDEAL79
DUNDEAL
Bandito

Postby Sundalo » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:59 pm

DUNDEAL wrote:The M82 is a strait beast!!!

psn..DUNDEAL xbl..DUNDEAL79

M82 is the best overall support gun and my favorite to grab from a dead body as an insurgent lol. High rate of fire, low recoil, great hip fire, and the best holo scope. No attachment support but worth the trade off. :D
Sundalo
Butcher

Postby Sundalo » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:03 pm

Another mention for the insurgent dlc, is that the challenges increased from the 1500 cap to around 2200, most likely to support future dlc as it arrives.
Sundalo
Butcher

Return to Killzone: Shadow Fall