Login with a social network:

Which is Your Favorite Call of Duty Title?

Lock 'n' Load, Gunslingers! The next generation of Call of Duty action is on the Xbox360, XboxOne, PS3, PS4, PC, and the Wii U. Wage war within!

Which is Your Favorite Call of Duty Title?

Call of Duty
No votes
Call of Duty 2
No votes
Call of Duty 3
No votes
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
22%
Call of Duty: World at War
17%
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
No votes
Call of Duty: Black Ops
35%
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
4%
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
17%
Call of Duty: Ghosts
4%

Total votes : 23

Re: Which is Your Favorite Call of Duty Title?

Postby mikelaird1 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:33 am

Mw2 was fun but I spent more time hunting Nuke boosters than actually playing the game I made it my mission to ruin their boosting game.
Bo1 the Armada of shits and giggles that was the game that founded the OG crew Ohh man if you got on late you were screwed that party was locked down.Man between Slammer making kids cry or Bacardi camping his window it was a blast.There were true battles fought in that game and real victories I remember us being spawn trapped and not one person in our group talking but we knew exactly what we were supposed to do like we read each others minds we ending up holding up in our spawn building our kill streaks blazing an opening with napalm and then opening up a can of whoop ass with kill streaks and we come back to win that game by 1 freaking point those were epic matches and it was awesome to know that everyone knew exactly what the other was going to do and do without even saying it spent a many work day miserable because of lack of sleep.On a side note I remember my kids singing happy B-day to Nick and Gopp via my mic those were good times and missed times.I salute those who were beside me those nights and days.
mikelaird1
Cowboy Bebop

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-
TagsGunslingers, Gunslinger Gaming, COD, Call of Duty, Reflex, Modern Warfare, MW2, MW3, Black Ops, BO2, Ghosts, WWII, World at War, Zombie mode, favorite

Re: Which is Your Favorite Call of Duty Title?

Postby Beagles329 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:40 am

I should also add that with Black Ops 1 saw the creation of the, "If it flies, it dies", club with everyone carrying a Strella launcher as their secondary weapon. The other team did not stand a chance when they put anything in the air.
OG Member of the, "If it flies, it dies" Black Ops Club

Beagles329
Outlaw

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Previous

Return to Call of Duty: Ghosts