Login with a social network:

Which is Your Favorite Call of Duty Title?

Lock 'n' Load, Gunslingers! The next generation of Call of Duty action is on the Xbox360, XboxOne, PS3, PS4, PC, and the Wii U. Wage war within!

Call of Duty
No votes
Call of Duty 2
No votes
Call of Duty 3
No votes
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
22%
Call of Duty: World at War
17%
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
No votes
Call of Duty: Black Ops
35%
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
4%
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
17%
Call of Duty: Ghosts
4%

Total votes : 23

Postby McMurphy » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:26 pm

Undoubtedly, we will see some new footage for the upcoming COD title, Call of Duty: Advance Warfare. Let's take a moment and vote on which COD title was our personal favorite. Be honest! Cast your vote for whatever installment you have the best memories playing.

Personally, I am voting for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, which is otherwise known as Reflex among the Nintendo Wii crowd.

Your turn! :codtwisted:

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Resident Evil Revelations 2, Rocket League
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 69
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
TagsGunslingers, Gunslinger Gaming, COD, Call of Duty, Reflex, Modern Warfare, MW2, MW3, Black Ops, BO2, Ghosts, WWII, World at War, Zombie mode, favorite

Re: Which is Your Favorite Call of Duty Title?

Postby OneAcedia » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:36 am

Blops 2. Put in the most time ive ever put into a fps before, if i remember right its about 24 days worth of time into it. Mostly cause of diamond camos. :geek:
ACEDIA

NICE AND SIMPLE
OneAcedia
Bandito

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby RLGORMORTIS » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:13 am

World at war it had spectacular weapons, tanks, zombies, and 4player coop story mode.
“Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.”
― Frank Sinatra

RLGORMORTIS
Quick Thumbs

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby Beagles329 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:50 am

Excellent post! I have a two part answer (very long answer).

1.) MW2 because we used to play this at work over lunch on the projector in the meeting room. We spent so many many many hours playing this that we actually went through two different 360's. This was at a time when my company was small yet only about 10 people in the office so everyone took part in the fun, even the GS. I can remember several (minor) decisions decided by the winner of a 5-minute 1-on-1 match. We are now much bigger and no longer play over lunch.

2.) Black Ops because it was THE game that many of us joined GS on, the OG's. Back then, you had to hurry up and get online each night so you were not the person who forced the group to go into ground war (lag war). During this time, you could always find multiple groups playing and more times than not, the night would end with all of us in a private match playing a shenanigans type match.

To me, Black Ops was the pinnacle of gaming with GS and those 10-12 months of pure enjoyment & hilarity before the next COD release will never be duplicated. Even though I don't have the same amount of time to devote to gaming like I used to, I still have fun gaming with old & new GS members but the Blops time cannot be topped!
OG Member of the, "If it flies, it dies" Black Ops Club

Beagles329
Outlaw

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby tick221 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:47 am

Beagles329 wrote:Black Ops because it was THE game that many of us joined GS on, the OG's. Back then, you had to hurry up and get online each night so you were not the person who forced the group to go into ground war (lag war). During this time, you could always find multiple groups playing and more times than not, the night would end with all of us in a private match playing a shenanigans type match.

While I think CoD 4 was the best version of the game I voted Blops as well for the very reason Beagles outlined above. Fantastic times with great people :D
tick221
Gunslinger

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby leiflvr » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:31 am

Blops. Hands down. So many late nights would lead to nonproductive work days the next day. Wash rinse repeat. Getting tricked into being the zombie on Array. The gopp-car trolling. Laird in his bush cammo. Ash Rage Ranter Tbone Jenn and I wrecking in S&D. Rage trolling little kids. Bullets sleep apnea dog. Margarita's beach. The docs making my mouth seem clean. Slammers videos. God that was my GS golden era. freddy ordering a sandwich via death mic. Rig and his insane weapon combos. dick and freddy teaching tbone and I zombie...the list goes on and on. Ive made a ton of great friends that Ive played with almost daily for over 2yrs. Blops was the pinnacle and everything else pales in comparison.
MAKE ME A SANDWICH-TripleF73.
Complaints? Call 30I-DGAF
leiflvr
Jesse James

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby dunkaroo69 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:39 pm

MW1, or COD 4. Without questions. The shooter that revolutionized shooters. Definitely the best one I've played, and possibly one of the best shooters I've played. Everything afterwards is just a copy cat as far as I'm concerned.

Blops 1 is great and all, but good lord it made me rage, more than BF4 even.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby firecop019 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:14 pm

I loved the maps on reflex. But my best memories were on 3 before it turned into hackers anonymous. I played with the OG'z then and with teamspeak it was an absolute riot. I got into the wii late and it seemed I was always one title behind everyone. Now than I'm caught up it's just a matter of getting people together.
firecop019
Rancher

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Postby FriekNL » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:21 pm

Damn this is a really difficult question. After giving it some thought I had only 2 left.

World at War has just a great setting. And it was the first COD wich I played online (first Wii online COD).

But I just had to go with Black Ops. Great maps, great weapons. Just great gameplay.
FriekNL
Rancher

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Postby goppfather » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:32 pm

While I loved Blops and met nearly all my GS friends during that time, I probably enjoyed Blops II as a game just a bit more. That said, it would be tough to beat those original blops games. I can't celive that was 3 1/2 years ago.
goppfather
Desperado

Next

Return to Call of Duty: Ghosts