Login with a social network:

Extinction

Lock 'n' Load, Gunslingers! The next generation of Call of Duty action is on the Xbox360, XboxOne, PS3, PS4, PC, and the Wii U. Wage war within!

Extinction

Postby Four » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:15 pm

Was just wondering if any GSers out there enjoyed playing extinction and would want to party up. Right now I've got nightfall for X360, but thinking of going to pick it up and get a season pass for xbox one. Haven't exactly completed nightfall yet and really don't enjoy playing solo. GT: Four actual

View my Games
Four
Stable Hand

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 3
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Re: Extinction

Postby scottman71 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:35 pm

I really enjoy extinction, personally feel it's much better than zombies. Feels like another full game rather than a tagged on game mode to mess about with. Have made it thru once....its really hard without a team that know the score and would love to team up with other GSers to "plug the hole".I usually just play it w
With a workmate, but just cant get it done....and we dont want to charge at nightfall til we both complete point of contact. ....anyways.....send an invite and maybe we can squad up and take it to the alien horde!

scottman71.

View my Games
scottman71
Rancher

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 16
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby Four » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:59 pm

Excellent! Will give you an add. I actually finally made it through nightfall and mayday, but always up for some extinction!

View my Games
Four
Stable Hand

Games: 3
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby scottman71 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:24 am

Add accepted, all down to timing now lol. Tho im mad for D3 atm usually on gjosts around 10pm gmt.

scottman71.

View my Games
scottman71
Rancher

Games: 16

Postby Tor Kallon » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:18 pm

I really like Extinction, but have Ghosts for PS4 and not Xbox.

I've finished the map that came with the base game and then took a break from Ghosts. I went back to play the news maps form the DLC and got the cold shoulder from other players. Folks seemed to only want to play with someone who'd finished the scenarios already and I haven't come close in the small number of tries I've managed to get into.

I'd absolutely love to get on with some other GS folks and play the new maps.

I'll definitely jump into Extinction the day the new DLC releases on PS4 in the hopes of getting into games with others before it becomes impossible to find people to play with if you haven't finished the scenario.
Tor Kallon
Grave Digger

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby jpv2112 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:46 pm

I'd be interested in 360 Ghosts Extinction. I'm an experienced extinction player and would enjoy playing with other good-strategy players to beat the maps. Feel free to friend "xx PeePants xx"
XBOX TAG: xx PeePants xx
jpv2112
Green Horn

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby BulldogK9 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:28 am

I'm up for extinction on Xbox One. I've "completed" the one that shipped with the game and the latest one. The two in the middle, I've never gotten with a group good enough to complete them. I'll be on tonight and tomorrow, so send me an invite if you're interested.
BulldogK9
Dude

Return to Call of Duty: Ghosts