Login with a social network:

IW and Activision handing out bans to cheaters

Lock 'n' Load, Gunslingers! The next generation of Call of Duty action is on the Xbox360, XboxOne, PS3, PS4, PC, and the Wii U. Wage war within!

IW and Activision handing out bans to cheaters

Postby leiflvr » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:31 am

http://mp1st.com/2014/03/16/massive-ban ... ybpJD9dWSp

Reports are beginning to surface of a massive ban wave that appears to be primarily targeting PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 users playing Infinity Ward’s Call of Duty: Ghosts.

This is a good time to remind all members about Rule #5 which states

5. No glitching, hacking, boosting or cheating. We define such as purposefully accessing game programming or abusing a flaw in the programming to achieve an act or status that is not intended or possible otherwise. In addition, there is no discussion of pirated software, hacks, glitches and exploits, cheats, trainers, emulators or third-party mods in the forum or chat.

Please note that not only is partaking in this type of activity frowned upon, Discussion on how to expose a glitch or about any of the above in general, is also not allowed.

Thanks
Leif

If you have any questions regarding the above, please feel free to PM me or any of the leaders.
MAKE ME A SANDWICH-TripleF73.
Complaints? Call 30I-DGAF
leiflvr
Jesse James

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Return to Call of Duty: Ghosts