Login with a social network:

What's your loadout?

Lock 'n' Load, Gunslingers! The next generation of Call of Duty action is on the Xbox360, XboxOne, PS3, PS4, PC, and the Wii U. Wage war within!

What's your loadout?

Postby dunkaroo69 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:48 am

So I've been fiddlin around with my loadouts. Right now I have my first one setup with the Honeybadger (love that gun) with forgrip and extended mag. Lethal I have the IED and tactical is the 9 bang. Perks I have Faster reload, unlimited sprint, the one where your kills don't show on the map and faster aiming. Love this setup. Works very well for a guy like me :D

Got pretty much the same setup with my other slots, only with the M-tar and the SC 2010.

Anyone else got a loadout they absolutely love?

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Re: What's your loadout?

Postby ironside » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:31 pm

Got to be done dunk I when with the trusted AK with grip and muzzle thing is a dream gun for me as always gotta use fast hands with it bit of hard line and I can't remember my there one and I run assault Perk class

How are you enjoying the new feel COD? Hope we get some gaming time soon buddy we can own it GS style lol

ironside
Outlaw

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (2)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby dunkaroo69 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:56 pm

Really enjoying the feel of this cod. Best one since MW2 in my honest opinion. And yeah, we'll definitely need to get some games in bud :)

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby androsity13 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:55 pm

My favorite loadout so far is using the SA-805 (gun is a beast!!!) with red dot and silencer. I don't use a secondary (just pick one up from a dead guy right away) and don't use lethal/tactical. I save my points for the perks and use all the perks that help you win a gunfight the quickest: ready up (weapon is ready faster after sprinting), sleight of hand, stalker (move quicker while ADS), quickdraw (let's you ADS twice as fast) and focus (less flinch when being shot).

Try it out, you'll beat most others in one on one gunfights with this set up!
androsity13
WANTED

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Rikakiah » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:48 pm

My go-to setup that I get my best games with is honey badger, extended mags, and red dot. No other gear. Perks are Ready Up, Stalker, Quickdraw, Focus. I believe that leaves 2 slots that I can screw with and usually run with Agility, Sitrep, or Hardline, depending on mood. Can also use that to work towards an Operation without hindering me too badly.

Actually, though, I could play this game exclusively with the honey badger. Beyond the above setup, I have classes with combinations including Semi Auto, thermal sight, and/or AP. Semi Auto and the thermal pretty much turn it into a marksman rifle (it actually seems more accurate than the MR28 ). It also gets a 30% recoil reduction on the first shot, so it's a virtual laser on Semi Auto.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Rikakiah
Gunsmith

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby dunkaroo69 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:24 pm

Found my new fave gun: the Vector!!! But a red dot and a silencer on it and it's wicked. Also put on focus, sleight of hand, marathon and quick draw and I'm now in COD heaven :D

PS: agree with the honey badger Rika. I could use that gun anywhere, anytime, any mode :D

View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Rikakiah » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:57 pm

Have you tried the MTAR? I find I like it more than the vector. Better overall range (vector has a bit better 3-hit kill range), better magazine, better fire rate. HORRIBLE irons, though. On real tight maps, though, you can get away with steady aim and hip fire only. I usually run a red dot, though. Then usually extended mags or suppressor. Working on the extra attachment op, so running all 3 right now and loving it. Rapid fire is good, too, but then you almost HAVE to run SoH (longest reload in class) as you'll burn those mags quickly since you have to give up extended mags. Man, if I could run extended mags and rapid fire together, that would easily be my go-to Blitz class.

Honey Badger, MTAR-X, and M27 are the only guns I use. Probably prefer in that order, but it's pretty darn close.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Rikakiah
Gunsmith

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby Misfit-N7 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:57 am

Remington R5 with a foregrip and suppressor, slight of hand, incog, and quickdraw is all I need.
Misfit-N7
Snake Oil Salesman

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Main Platform: PS4

Postby thejanman » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:36 pm

Honey badger with upgrades.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
See my profile for my friend codes and gamer tag
thejanman
Dry Goods Merchant

Postby MaxAMillion » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:28 pm

My new go to set up for Core TDM (mostly what I play) is the MTAR-X with silencer and VMR sight. I run two IEDs which work ok on the larger maps and great on smaller maps like Strikezone and Octane. Perks are Dead Silence, Scavenger, Amplify, Focus, and Extra Lethal. Strike Package is Assault and I like the IEM, the Sentry Gun, and then the Gryphon.
MaxAMillion
Green Horn

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Next

Return to Call of Duty: Ghosts