Login with a social network:

The Official Ghosts "Good Games" thread

Lock 'n' Load, Gunslingers! The next generation of Call of Duty action is on the Xbox360, XboxOne, PS3, PS4, PC, and the Wii U. Wage war within!

Re: The Official Ghosts "Good Games" thread

Postby Merky Water » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:35 pm

Indeed! Wii4, Freddy, Syc, and Murph, I had a blast! Thanks for letting us get some assists Wii4 ;)

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, ARMS, DOOM, FAST rmx, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Rocket League, Splatoon 2, Need for Speed: Most Wanted
View my Games
Merky Water
Nintendo Leader and Yoshi Champion

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 42
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (5)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 6083

Postby ahenao16 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:14 am

Full squad of GS tonight. Must say it was some good times. Ggs to Murph, Merk, Wii, Syc, and Steven (welcome back). Got to meet and play a little earlier in the day with Freddy, so ggs to you as well.

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk
ahenao16
Grave Digger

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby Merky Water » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:31 am

ahenao16 wrote:Full squad of GS tonight. Must say it was some good times. Ggs to Murph, Merk, Wii, Syc, and Steven (welcome back). Got to meet and play a little earlier in the day with Freddy, so ggs to you as well.

For sure! I'd like to add Dtime to that list. Pretty sure he didn't come in until your break though Night. He sure kept us covered in your absence! We were mopping the floor up last night. Especially when Murph bought us all frosty pints at Big Hitters Bar & Grill 8-)

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, ARMS, DOOM, FAST rmx, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Rocket League, Splatoon 2, Need for Speed: Most Wanted
View my Games
Merky Water

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby Mr. Pink » Sun May 11, 2014 4:09 am

Good games of Ghosts on the WiiU last night. Although I love Domination it was nice to get into some Blitz and S&R matches. Also, nice to get some other GS* guys added to my friend list. Thanks guys!!

View my Games
Mr. Pink
Stable Hand

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 5

Postby Merky Water » Sun May 11, 2014 5:16 am

Mr. Pink wrote:Good games of Ghosts on the WiiU last night. Although I love Domination it was nice to get into some Blitz and S&R matches. Also, nice to get some other GS* guys added to my friend list. Thanks guys!!

Indeed! Great games to you Mr. Pink, Syc, Winged and Razor! I'm down for domination anytime as well! I just enjoy the (more-or-less) no lines no waiting side of Blitz on a friday and saturday night from time to time. I'm sorry I was so late to the party what with my rekindled Splinter Cell habit. Spies v Mercs can be so much fun now that it works and easy to lose track of time with how much longer matches are than CoD. I'll keep that disc out of console tonight though and purely play Ghosts *merky promise*

View my Games
Merky Water

Postby firecop019 » Mon May 12, 2014 5:13 am

Those were some fun games aside from the lagfest for those few matches. It was nice seeing a full team again. I'm going to see if the wife will get me a pair of the Triton's for me birthday. Right now I'm using a pair of galaxy earbuds, but I get the feeling people arent hearing me very well sometimes.
firecop019
Rancher

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Postby Merky Water » Mon May 12, 2014 4:10 pm

Yep! Good games last night to you Razor and Mr. Pink, Winged, Wii4, Nightfury and welcome to the fold Superhead! Those couple lag ridden matches were pushing my nerves a bit. But once we switched lobbies, everything seemed right in the world again. ...i might have to change my NNID to Bravo_Dyver ;) or here's hoping the next CoD brings back emblem creations :D

View my Games
Merky Water

Postby Mr. Pink » Wed May 14, 2014 12:27 pm

Good games Razor and wii4life. We could have won that last one if those randoms would picked up a tag or two. Lol. :lol:

View my Games
Mr. Pink
Stable Hand

Postby Mr. Pink » Thu May 29, 2014 7:07 am

Did everyone give up on Ghosts? :shrug:

View my Games
Mr. Pink
Stable Hand

Postby firecop019 » Thu May 29, 2014 3:16 pm

Not because I want to bro, I see gamestop has bo2 on sale used for $25 wink, wink, nod, nod!
firecop019
Rancher

PreviousNext

Return to Call of Duty: Ghosts