Login with a social network:

The Official Ghosts "Good Games" thread

Lock 'n' Load, Gunslingers! The next generation of Call of Duty action is on the Xbox360, XboxOne, PS3, PS4, PC, and the Wii U. Wage war within!

Re: The Official Ghosts "Good Games" thread

Postby Sosyc » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:32 pm

gg's to you all as well, mute is a wonderful thing
Sosyc
Bootlegger

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby ahenao16 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:22 am

Man, talk about a rough night! Either way, it was good to have 4 of us playing. Glad that I can count on Merk and Syc to be on when I am. Great to see Roto join us, haven't played with you in a while, friend! Catch you all next time!
ahenao16
Grave Digger

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)

Birthday

Postby Merky Water » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:03 am

Fun games Saturday to Rich, Murph, Night, Syc, Wii4 and Godsplague! I got eaten by a lot of dogs, sure, ...but that doesn't mean it wasn't fun! :duckhunt:

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, ARMS, DOOM, FAST rmx, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Rocket League, Splatoon 2, Need for Speed: Most Wanted
View my Games
Merky Water
Nintendo Leader and Yoshi Champion

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 42
Blog: View Blog (5)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 6083

Postby Merky Water » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:06 am

Good games tonight to SoSyc and Godsplague! Apologies for running relatively silent. First disney movie playing in the background(figured you guys didn't wanna hear Elsa and Anna mid-firefight) then, mic kept staying live... ceiling fan's on high with all the hot electronics in here... but still too cold out for open windows or AC. Syc's already cursing my priority for comfort... but if ya haven't learned already, I'm quite a picky gamer.
Oh, and next time we see that "scot" character with his shields/tube and shield/shotty classes... that boy's goin' down! I've been trying to tweak and anti-RD class as it is... while RD can withstand it often enough thus far, I'm not too sure lesser shield wielders can

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, ARMS, DOOM, FAST rmx, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Rocket League, Splatoon 2, Need for Speed: Most Wanted
View my Games
Merky Water

Postby dunkaroo69 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:45 pm

Good couple games tonight with Doc, Bulldog, Sombrero and White. Rust was sure showing and damn I was doing terrible. But we pulled that last match off and whooped their prepubescent asses!!! Good times. Felt good to be back on it :D

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby Merky Water » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:10 am

Some good games today to Roto. Ashame we had those two squeakers screaming in the headset. I let them go two full games until I just had to mute them. Of course they hated my wiimote action :D But what would they have me do? Chop up my panning abilities with DA? I've seen me try that... then I'd be screaming over the headset ;) Sorry I could stay alive on some of those defenses to help you get your bomb defusing stuff accomplished Roto

View my Games
Merky Water

Postby Merky Water » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:22 pm

Good games last night(after the BO2 gathering) to Syc, Murph, Wii4 and Nightfury! Sliding from BO2 to Ghosts was more of a change than I remember. But... changing my BO2 pan settings now to put them same as Ghosts "professional"

See you guys for more soon!

View my Games
Merky Water

Postby thejanman » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:33 am

Great games last night with merky, Freddy, Roto, McMurphy, and RedQuill. DUMB had no chance, but made it fun.:grin:

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
See my profile for my friend codes and gamer tag
thejanman
Dry Goods Merchant

Re: The Official Ghosts

Postby Merky Water » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:57 am

thejanman wrote:Great games last night with merky, Freddy, Roto, McMurphy, and RedQuill. DUMB had no chance, but made it fun.:grin:

Indeed, those poor boys were gettin' flushed out of their strip club and gas station left and right!

Would also add Wii4 to that list. Great games guys! Sorry about shootin' ya so much RedSquill. Next time we end up with more than a party of us, we'll be quicker to break up so we can at least hit up both teams more evenly. ...so you're not facing a full team of gunslingers by your lonesome.

View my Games
Merky Water

Postby wii4life » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:33 am

Good games to everyone last night. As usual it was a blast!

PSN: w34life69
XBone: w34life69
Wii U ID: wii4life
Battle.net: W34life#1317

View my Games
wii4life
BO2 Party Animal [Wii U]
BO2 Party Animal [Wii U]

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 35

PreviousNext

Return to Call of Duty: Ghosts