Login with a social network:

PSN Anniversary Sale

Lock 'n' Load, Gunslingers! The next generation of Call of Duty action is on the Xbox360, XboxOne, PS3, PS4, PC, and the Wii U. Wage war within!

PSN Anniversary Sale

Postby burnt_me » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:05 am

The PSN Anniversary Sale is going on now. One of their sale items is COD Ghosts on the PS4. For $21 (PS+ pricing) you get the full game and the first DLC. Or, you can do what I did, get drunk, and buy the game plus all the DLC for $45 (PS+ pricing). I suggest checking it out... People die when you shoot them 0_o Yes there are the annoying try-hards who camp in a single room with two IEDs watching the one door in, but at least it's not Advanced Warfare :P In case anyone is curious there is between 5-10K players online depending when you log in. See you on the battlefield!

burnt_me
WANTED

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: PSN Anniversary Sale

Postby burnt_me » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:01 am

Well it appears the sale ended Monday :/

burnt_me
WANTED

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Return to Call of Duty: Ghosts