Login with a social network:

BF4 on PS4 - Friday Aug 26th 7pm EST - ???

For PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox360, and XboxOne Gunslingers!

BF4 on PS4 - Friday Aug 26th 7pm EST - ???

Postby bdnyy23 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:53 am

Come on out and join your fellow GSers for a Frosty Pints night of BF4 on the PS4. Thanks to Odin for putting this together, it appears that we will have a server rented to host the event, so for those that have moved on dust off your copy of BF4 and join up for some fun.

The event will begin at 7PM EST on Friday night August 26th and will end with the last GSer bails for the night. Once we have further details, we will post them here. If you have any questions, please let us know. I have also added the event to the GS calendar as a Frosty Pints night, so I will try to post updated details in both places as they become available.

Look forward to seeing you all next week - I will dust off my repair tool and make sure it has plenty of fuel to try to keep the choppers in the air ;)

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Destiny 2
View my Games
bdnyy23
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 14
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: BF4 on PS4 - Friday Aug 26th 7pm EST - ???

Postby leiflvr » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:03 am

mikelaird better show so I can stab him in the back of the face. Yes the BACK of the face.
MAKE ME A SANDWICH-TripleF73.
Complaints? Call 30I-DGAF
leiflvr
Jesse James

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby dunkaroo69 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:24 pm

Thanks to Leif and Odin for reminding me of what an asshat decision it was to trade in BF4, I bought it back and will be ready to play next week :D Won't be on til a little later, but I will be on! I wanna see that face knife ;)

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby Odin001 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:12 pm

Thank you Bdnyy for getting this all setup forum side :D.

Server is live ladies and gentlemen! Admins and VIP listing has been set, and the server is good until 8/27. Server name may change to help bring in more randoms. I'll keep an eye on server activity through out the week. We'll be running vanilla conquest, just in-case if no one has all the DLC. We can look at switching this up later on.

Server name:
[GUN] BF4 Conquest - No Rules!

Really can't think of decent server name. Just stating, [GUN] is in no relation to Gunslinger. I just simply put gun in. If this isn't okay. Let me know please.

On a side note, Those that I have given access to admin rights. Please remember to report whom you suspect is cheating/glitching before jumping down on the ban hammer :). I know recently, DICE has pretty much stop supporting this game and hackers/glitchers are starting to pop up more and more. It's defiantly more PC side, but I've seen them on PS4 from time to time. Seems the newest little hack is teleportation and being straight up invisible, besides the weapon they hold.

For those who aren't admins, please feel free to message me anytime if I'm not around, and you're on the server dealing with a potential issue. I have my phone on me 24/7 and it's link to my PSN account. Time to dust off my console BF4 skills and get back into it! lol.

Thanks all and I'll see you on the Battlefield!

I'm currently playing Minecraft, Rocket League, Monster Hunter World
View my Games
Odin001
Outlaw

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 47
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 1307

Postby bdnyy23 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:27 am

Bump for reminder ;)

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Destiny 2
View my Games
bdnyy23
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

Games: 14

Postby Odin001 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:25 am

Look forward to the event later today! It'll be fun overall I'm sure :P.

I'll start sending out party invites around 4:00 PM PST and we'll go late into the night, or until the last person leaves.
Depending on how many show up through out the evening. We may have to run two party chats and just do our best on working together.

The server will start out on "Official" until we can get it populated. Then I'll switch it over to "Ranked" that way admins can have control/we can try to keep all GS members on one team.

We may not be able to move people around all the time depending on the population of the server. The auto balancing of teams my cause some issues also.

View my Games
Odin001
Outlaw

Postby dunkaroo69 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:16 pm

Hopefully folks are still playing when I hop on around 10 my time, midnight EST

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games: 45
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby tick221 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:30 pm

dunkaroo69 wrote:Hopefully folks are still playing when I hop on around 10 my time, midnight EST

Sorry I missed you my friend but that is well past my snooze time

Thanks and GG to everyone, very nice seeing so many GS again
tick221
Gunslinger

Postby Odin001 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:44 am

dunkaroo69 wrote:Hopefully folks are still playing when I hop on around 10 my time, midnight EST

I'm also sorry for missing you last night, Dunk. I had to take off around 9:30 PST to get some sleep for work the next day. Hopefully we can catch up on the BF1 beta ;).

Tick, thanks for coming out for a bit man. It was nice to see you and Leif on the battlefield once again!

View my Games
Odin001
Outlaw

Postby leiflvr » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:48 am

Yeah it was good to see so many GS again. Shout out to tick,bfantana and Zeus for hanging out. See you all in the beta.
MAKE ME A SANDWICH-TripleF73.
Complaints? Call 30I-DGAF
leiflvr
Jesse James

Return to Battlefield 4