Login with a social network:

Summer Patch Released

For PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox360, and XboxOne Gunslingers!

Summer Patch Released

Postby Hir3ling » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:42 pm

The night map Zavod Graveyard Shift is out today in the summer patch. (Free for everyone) (with PS3/PS4 in Europe coming on September 8)

More info here: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/news/view/battlefield-4-night-operations-release/

If anyone needs a squad mate on the XB1....send me an invite or if I'm in a party jump on in! We still have daily players. :mrgreen:

After downloading the patch....search for a game with Graveyard and try to join. The store will pop up and you can then download the map for free. Once installed you can play the map.
XB1-GT: Hir3ling
~Non Compos Mentis~

View my Games
Hir3ling
Diablo Slinger

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 21
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Re: Summer Patch Released

Postby coolhandlewke » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:58 pm

I will be trying it out tonight. double xp for the whole week. i'll be using up 200 % boosts all the way.
coolhandlewke
Snake Oil Salesman

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby coolhandlewke » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:18 pm

that map is no fun rolling out there fresh against a bunch of players who've played it way more. half the time groping around in the dark trying to figure which end of the rifle the bullets come out of.
coolhandlewke
Snake Oil Salesman

Postby Hir3ling » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:07 am

coolhandlewke wrote:that map is no fun rolling out there fresh against a bunch of players who've played it way more. half the time groping around in the dark trying to figure which end of the rifle the bullets come out of.

lol It can be a pain...especially if you're not in a good squad. We had a squad of 4 on last night. We played a few games and it wasn't too bad. A bit frustrating in the more darker areas. Getting Alpha, Charlie, and Delta back is definitely a challenge because those are the darkest objectives.

They need to add it to a regular map rotation though. Playing the same map over and over gets boring very fast.
~Non Compos Mentis~

View my Games
Hir3ling
Diablo Slinger

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Postby coolhandlewke » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:23 am

in the tunnel between C and D I literally got lost. I almost had a panic attack. :shock:
coolhandlewke
Snake Oil Salesman

Postby bosdober » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:51 pm

IRNV/FLIR and ADS constantly? Looking forward to trying it.
PSN: aryall

I'm currently playing Fortnite, Overwatch, Fortnite, Overwatch
View my Games
bosdober
Snake Oil Salesman

Games: 25

Postby Fed Architect » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:40 pm

Every time I try to go into a Night map, it keeps redirecting me to a page like it wants me to buy premium and all the map packs. I ALREADY OWN THEM ALL!!! I refuse to keep trying. =/
Xbox Live Fed Architect
PSN Fed_Architect
Steam: Fed_Architect
Twitter: @Fed_Architect
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/FedArchitect

View my Games
Fed Architect
Jesse James

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 8
Highscores: 1

Postby Hir3ling » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:40 pm

Fed Architect wrote:Every time I try to go into a Night map, it keeps redirecting me to a page like it wants me to buy premium and all the map packs. I ALREADY OWN THEM ALL!!! I refuse to keep trying. =/

Fed, when the store pops up you just have to scroll down to Expansion Packs, the BF4 Night Operations is what you want....it's free. I understand your frustration, they should have just included it in the update. lol But it is two separate downloads. (1 update, 1 expansion)

bosdober wrote:IRNV/FLIR and ADS constantly? Looking forward to trying it.

I use a red dot (HD-33) and Tactical Flashlight with a grip. I can't do those night optics...too restrictive of a field of view for my liking.
~Non Compos Mentis~

View my Games
Hir3ling
Diablo Slinger

Postby Odin001 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:47 pm

As Hir3ling stated, Fed. You need to download the map separately from the freaking patch..............this goes for PC, Xbox, and PlayStation users. Good going DICE (fucktards) Sorry, just annoyed me a little bit. :P

Haven't played the map yet, or since the patch drop. Watch Levelcaps review and he thinks the patch has help overall, but the night map is just a Meh thing too him. Sounded like he didn;t really overall care for it lol.

I'm currently playing Minecraft, Rocket League, Monster Hunter World
View my Games
Odin001
Outlaw

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 47
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 1307

Postby Fed Architect » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:07 am

Yeah, it was a system glitch because I had tried clicking on the Night Operations from the store and nothing was happening. After restarting my system for something else that wasn't working, I went back to this and this time it gave me the option to download it.

Thanks for the info guys, because if I wouldn't thought it was a glitch, I would have just said screw it.

I hope they add more maps like this. Adds a fun little twist to the gameplay. I had so many enemy team members run right by me in the dark......it was hilarious. :D
Xbox Live Fed Architect
PSN Fed_Architect
Steam: Fed_Architect
Twitter: @Fed_Architect
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/FedArchitect

View my Games
Fed Architect
Jesse James

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 8

Return to Battlefield 4