Login with a social network:

Battlefield 4 Reunion PS4

For PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox360, and XboxOne Gunslingers!

Re: Battlefield 4 Reunion PS4

Postby dunkaroo69 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:29 pm

Update deleted my favorite servers list, just an FYI, in case anyone has it favorited and goes to look for it tomorrow night, you may have to search for it again :D

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby Odin001 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:28 am

Well, since you're an Admin of that server Dunk. You can just go to My rented servers and favorite that way/join it also :P. Good ole updates lol.....of all days why today!? :P.

Look forward to the event later today! It'll be fun overall I'm sure :P.

I'll start sending out party invites around 4:00 PM PST and we'll go late into the night, or until the last person leaves.
Depending on how many show up through out the evening. We may have to run two party chats and just do our best on working together.

The server will start out on "Official" until we can get it populated. Then I'll switch it over to "Ranked" that way admins can have control/we can try to keep all GS members on one team.

We may not be able to move people around all the time depending on the population of the server. The auto balancing of teams my cause some issues also.

I'm currently playing Minecraft, Rocket League, Monster Hunter World
View my Games
Odin001
Outlaw

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 47
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 1307

Postby Odin001 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:39 am

Thank you to everyone who came out and played yesterday! It brought back some old great memories of seeing a horde of GS run a server :P. Maybe a few bad ones too, thanks to BF4 :P haha.

Overall, it was a blast!

I'm currently playing Minecraft, Rocket League, Monster Hunter World
View my Games
Odin001
Outlaw

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 47
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 1307

Previous

Return to Battlefield 4