Login with a social network:

PS4

For PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox360, and XboxOne Gunslingers!

PS4

Postby CVest1001 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:49 am

Hey Fellow Gunslingers!

I upgraded from an Xbox 360 to PS4 last September. I used to have BF4, but hadn't played it in forever because of all the bugs! I've been thinking about picking it up again, but didn't know how it was for the PS4 and if they had fixed anything at all. I love the game, and really want to get back into it now that I'm on here. Figure it will be a lot more fun if I have people to log on and play with! Thanks!!
CVest1001
Bane of Crota
Bane of Crota

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: PS4

Postby Odin001 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:30 am

Hey Cvest,

I've been play BF4 on PS4 almost since it was release. (I traded in my copy once a while back, but was given another from friends lol) The game was broken....for everyone pretty much. There were times when the game ran great and others where it was unplayable!

Every since LA division of DICE took over the patching and fixing for the game. It has gotten better...much better in my opinion! I enjoy playing BF4 again. Now, the whole dying behind cover, trading kills, and lag does happen still (Not as often though). I want to say that's mostly because of the Frost Bite 3 engine on trade kills and dying behind cover.

Overall, I enjoy playing the game once again. Too bad it took DICE almost a year, but better late then never I guess lol. If you do have the game, feel free to add me on PSN: Odin001.

I'm currently playing Minecraft, Rocket League, Monster Hunter World
View my Games
Odin001
Outlaw

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 47
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 1307

Postby CVest1001 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:55 am

Thanks for the feedback Odin! I really loved playing the game and it was enjoyable (as long as I avoided Dawnbreaker!!). The only thing that I'm struggling with is having to start all over, or ponying up and paying for the short-cuts! I'll probably pick it up in the next day or so!
CVest1001
Bane of Crota
Bane of Crota

Postby Odin001 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:13 pm

Now don't quote me on this, but I think stats and if you owned premium, are still transferring over. A friend of mine got his PS4 about 2 months ago and all of his stats transferred with him from PS3 to PS4. Now, I'm not sure if this is still happening.

So, from what I've been reading on the Battlelog forums. (All within Dec) People are still able to transfer stats and their premium member ship onto PS4 from PS3. The only thing you have to do is re-purchase BF4 for PS4. Least, that's the general responds to everyone asking this question. I hope you can.

Now. I'm not sure if attachments, unlocks, and weapons carry over....doubt it sadly :(

I'm currently playing Minecraft, Rocket League, Monster Hunter World
View my Games
Odin001
Outlaw

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 47
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 1307

Postby CVest1001 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:23 am

Picked up the game yesterday! Add me everybody!! CVest1001
CVest1001
Bane of Crota
Bane of Crota

Postby burnt_me » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 pm

Ill add ya. I need to get back into BF4! I love replaying through the levels. I love the grind!

burnt_me
WANTED

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby Boomstick_BANDIT » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:36 am

Again. I'm late to another party.

I started playing again. I gave it a long break. (rage traded it at one point).
Picked it back up about 2 weeks ago. Wow. What a difference. Its enjoyable. Playable. And just as fun as BF3.
It still has hiccups. But they sure aren't game breaking like they were before.

Add me if we're not already friends.

BoomStick_BANDIT
Boomstick_BANDIT
Bartender

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Return to Battlefield 4