Login with a social network:

Battlefield 4 "GOOD GAMES" Thread

For PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox360, and XboxOne Gunslingers!

Battlefield 4 "GOOD GAMES" Thread

Postby dunkaroo69 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:35 pm

And so it begins...

Great games tonight on the PC with Tick. Beta is a bit rocky, and some of the servers are a POS, but this games still is amazing! I'm still learning this map. It seems every time I spawn I find something new. And like Tick said tonight, I'm making such stupid mistakes that I normally wouldn't make! God I can't wait for the full version of this game.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Re: Battlefield 4 "GOOD GAMES" Thread

Postby Odin001 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:59 pm

Good games tonight to the PS3 crew. The beta is a bit...unstable here and there, but overall darn good fun. I really enjoy the recon kit now over most kits, and the way how things are going I might not be so....staby lol.

Nick, Some of your counters on my knifes...I call BS haha. a few times on my end I was knifing from the side view not the front. Yet you still countered them :(. Ah oh well, I still got you back at least :P. At first I dislike the re-map of the controls, but I've gotten use to them.

Too bad the beta has frozen my PS3 a good few times already :S. Anyway, great games gents! See you all tomorrow on the battlefield :D.

I'm currently playing Minecraft, Rocket League, Monster Hunter World
View my Games
Odin001
Outlaw

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 47
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 1307

Postby mikelaird1 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:36 am

Good Games for the most part last night it was nice to see some gs I have not seen in a bit playing again.But Good games peeps I kept freezing up and before I rage hate I quit.I could have countered your knife odin but did not know what button to push so screw it.I did manage to go on a double or triple knife spree so that was okay.Anyways good games.
mikelaird1
Cowboy Bebop

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby FishinNick » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:31 am

Good Games for a beta...lol It was great to see so many GS testing the beta. There are things that I like for sure and things that I do not(cough cough COD controls) :lol: . I had some issues but I know thats for a different thread. Good games all the same!

The Walking Turret
PSN = fishinnick24
XBL = FishinNick
FishinNick
Bank Robber

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Highscores: 18
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby bdnyy23 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:40 am

Ok, my question is how did you all manage to get in games together. I kept trying but always ended up in the queue and my spot never changed :( I did get in some rounds solo, definitely not as much fun, nobody was talking at all. I did hop into an empty server for 15-20 minutes and was able to explore a bit without being shot at which was good, but the need to kill something forced me out and into a real game (unfortunately later it would not let me jump into another empty server to explore more). I think I only made it to the end of 2-3 matches with 3 or 4 others freezing up on me. Let me know how you guys were able to get into rounds together, maybe I just need to let it sit in the queue longer.

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Destiny 2
View my Games
bdnyy23
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 14

Postby bdnyy23 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:50 am

Oh forgot to mention, if you see me on during work hours 7am-7pm EST, it is not me. I am going to let my kids use my account to access the beta and they will probably be on at when they get home from school, though you can play with them if you would like ;)

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Destiny 2
View my Games
bdnyy23
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

Games: 14

Postby tick221 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:50 am

Yep had a couple good games with Dunkers last night, once I got Origin and the game updated everything ran smooth-er. Still need to get VOIP configured so we can ditch skype, maybe that will work tonight. Good times though and man is this map HUGE. I was acting like a 3 year old on a candy store running all over the place which resulted in me dying a lot, calmed down and started using cover and got less frustrated.

Good times and looking forward to unlocking some new stuff tonight
tick221
Gunslinger

Postby Xango7768 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:55 am

BD,

I mostly joined in on another GS member and waited on the Q. I got in twice and the longest I waited was about 5 min as I was 3 out of 4.

I was doing ok for the first few games then things changed, and as Whiskey calls it "I was shooting marshmallows". I could not get a kill even if I was sneaking up on the enemy. I did get a few knife kills and countered 3 attempts. I think I even countered one of Odins attempts which made me happy.

So Odin, even if it wasn't you that I countered on, dont ruin the little bit of happiness I had last night, just roll with it.....lol :D

Sorry Serpent, Nick and 5th for bailing on you guys but my head was about to explode from the headache I had. Not sure if it was the frustration or the lag in graphics/video but, I had to go.
Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.

Two tears in a bucket...... F**k it!
PSN ID:xango7768
XBL ID:xango7768

View my Games
Xango7768
Trail Guide

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 2
Main Platform: PS4

Postby Odin001 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:34 am

mikelaird1 wrote:Good Games for the most part last night it was nice to see some gs I have not seen in a bit playing again.But Good games peeps I kept freezing up and before I rage hate I quit.I could have countered your knife odin but did not know what button to push so screw it.I did manage to go on a double or triple knife spree so that was okay.Anyways good games.

I know you could have Mike, and I was shock that you didn't. I keep hitting the knife button when I'm at a side view of an enemy (Thinking BF3 physics, and keep forgetting this isn't BF3) and when i do this...with in the moment of I'd say a second or so. The player turns to face me and thus, I'm knifing from the front and get countered. It was on top of the C building, I caught Nick off guard or I just got lucky. Started the knife animation where you throw your knife into the the opponents neck from the left side. I watch the knife hit Nicks neck, I started to reach up for his tags and then BAM! Nick counters me lol.

Has anyone else countered or have been countered with this animation? That was the only time it happen to me from Nick, other then that. I killed everyone else with that animation just fine with no counters lol.

Bd, at first I was stuck in queue (was like 3-4) for about 3-5 minutes. I was about ready to message Xango, and ask him how long tell they were done. Then I got in and everything ran fine for the most part lol.

Xango, lol. 5th, Nick, Xango, and I believe TC + a few randoms. Countered me last night. 5th was deadly using the AK-12? Or whatever he was using jeez man :).

View my Games
Odin001
Outlaw

Postby Odin001 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:37 am

bdnyy23 wrote:Ok, my question is how did you all manage to get in games together. I kept trying but always ended up in the queue and my spot never changed :( I did get in some rounds solo, definitely not as much fun, nobody was talking at all. I did hop into an empty server for 15-20 minutes and was able to explore a bit without being shot at which was good, but the need to kill something forced me out and into a real game (unfortunately later it would not let me jump into another empty server to explore more). I think I only made it to the end of 2-3 matches with 3 or 4 others freezing up on me. Let me know how you guys were able to get into rounds together, maybe I just need to let it sit in the queue longer.

Bd, I believe for the most part. We all got into the same game together last night, plus a few other GSers.

View my Games
Odin001
Outlaw

Next

Return to Battlefield 4