Login with a social network:

Greatly reducing activity

Discuss Marvel Heroes and team up with fellow GSers for some hack-and-slash action here!

Greatly reducing activity

Postby Hohndo » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:26 pm

By greatly, I mean it'll be almost non-existent. That's not to say I won't still get invites and stuff sent out but my playtime is being completely cut-off. Got some bigger priorities and it's just time to stop procrastinating and get it done.

It's an issue I've struggled with for a while but I need to focus on life in general, get my butt through schooling, and get my life in order.

Been following Eric Thomas on youtube for a while now and he's basically been my driving force for my motivation, but even that isn't enough. Almost all my focus needs to be on my goals right now.

Heres a few videos as an example:

This isn't goodbye or anything, I'll still have a little presence but the key thing is a little.
Hohndo
Saloon Keeper

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 5187

Re: Greatly reducing activity

Postby kindness » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:52 pm

Good luck with everything Jeff, maybe I will catch you on BF3 sometime for some gun master.

Sent from the almighty ZeusciferX iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

PSN = ZeusciferX
BF4, PvZ:GW, COD:AW, GTA V
kindness
Claim Jumper

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Re: Greatly reducing activity

Postby Hohndo » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:13 am

Doubtful. Last of Us killed my PS3. :(
Hohndo
Saloon Keeper

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Discord: 5187

Return to Marvel Heroes