Login with a social network:

New Recruit

Discuss Marvel Heroes and team up with fellow GSers for some hack-and-slash action here!

New Recruit

Postby Monte211 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:35 pm

Hey guys,

Like the mature all-engrossing guild you have set up here. Since I'm only really playing Marvel Heroes at the moment, I'm looking for fellow players (usually play between either between 9am-12am EST or 4-7 Est). Feel free to add me to your friends lists in game and whisper me, I'm always looking for some partners in crime for the dailies and limbo. In-game name is "Montenator"

Level 37 hawkeye is my only endgame at the moment but Black Panther and Storm will be there eventually (barring another character drop).
Monte211
Green Horn

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby Hohndo » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:16 pm

I'm not usually available during those times but I'll be sure to add you when I can and get a group invite off to you once I catch you online. :)
Hohndo
Saloon Keeper

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 5187

Re: New Recruit

Postby Loony4233 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Welcome to GS!!!! Be sure to check out our "main chat lobby" to interact instantly with your fellow slingers!! :D :D :D :D :D
Loony4233
Trail Guide

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: PS4

Re: New Recruit

Postby Evacuate » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:50 pm

Welcome!!!! I will look for you in game. My play times change from time to time. Will try and catch since we can only add while the player is online.
Evacuate
Cowpoke

Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Return to Marvel Heroes