Login with a social network:

HALO 4- Good Games Thread

Load up on guns and bring your GS* friends to the Halo 4 battlefields!

Re: HALO 4- Good Games Thread

Postby MrDakka » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:04 pm

So last night a bunch of us played for a couple of hours, trying to and getting roadtrip medals. I just want to thank everyone for helping me get my first roadtrip medal :D

I also got a double kill with one shot from the gauss 'hog in one of the games, which was pretty amazing to me, since normally I am a terrible shot with it. I'll see if I can find it and put it up for your enjoyment. :mrgreen:
Steam ID: MrDakka
PSN ID: MrDakka
MrDakka
Cowboy

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby Iconic MAC » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:11 pm

good games with faster running, spinch, keg, Dan the man, Irish, and cougar(not gs member yet).

New members still coming in, Halo G.S. Roadtripin hard!
“Oh, you’re talking to me all wrong! It’s the wrong tone. You do it again, I’ll stab you in the face with a soldering iron.”
Prove It!
GT: xIconic MACx
Iconic MAC
Rancher

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Postby Iconic MAC » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:33 pm

Gs very active during the week in Halo! Thanks Sprinkle, Dan, keg, cougar, and faster.
“Oh, you’re talking to me all wrong! It’s the wrong tone. You do it again, I’ll stab you in the face with a soldering iron.”
Prove It!
Iconic MAC
Rancher

Postby Pikan Rikan » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:53 am

Fun games last night with fellow GSers: Polar, Iconic, Micro, DantheMan, and Kiynada (if I forgot someone...sorry). I still have no idea what to do in Xtreme racing and we clearly got our assess handed to us in CTF but fun nonetheless.

Polar, Kiynada, and I mopped the floor later in SWAT so much so that 3 out of 4 on the other team rage quit a match!

Xbox Live: Pikan Rikan
Pikan Rikan
Gunsmith

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Iconic MAC » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:33 pm

GG from Friday through early Monday morning. Way to many people to mention and a bit foggy. And it looks like more new members have been added to the master list.

I'm Still hurting from playing till 3 in the morning Friday and Saturday, in shock that we had full lobby's the whole weekend.

And for all that fun work, I came away with this gem.

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/filebrowser/details/ed8d28c7-bdcc-4944-8c52-4c91d5f61d05

Prove It!
Iconic MAC
Rancher

Postby McWolfn » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:51 pm

Sick shot Mac, didn't get to play Friday but had a great time Saturday
McWolfn
Dude

Postby Irisher01 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:23 pm

Hey great games to all last night even though the lag was beyond horrendous at times and I'm pretty sure the night ended with all of us getting kicked out. Waypoint was down last night too, so I have no idea what the problem is.

Sorry if I can't remember everybody... Dan the man, Dakka, Powder Keg, Prosecutor, Spinach Sparkles, Pacman
Irisher01
2013 Halo 4 Champion
2013 Halo 4 Champion

Postby Iconic MAC » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:34 pm

Anyone? Anyone?
Prove It!
Iconic MAC
Rancher

Postby McWolfn » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:45 am

Had some great games dominating ricochet last night with Spinach and Mac. Some awesome moments a few great plays and even a tie. Had a blast!
McWolfn
Dude

Postby Iconic MAC » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:42 pm

Epic games after all the loosing, great fun
Prove It!
Iconic MAC
Rancher

PreviousNext

Return to Halo 4