Login with a social network:

Fifa 14 Xbox 360 gameplay from Gamescom w/ Developer

Whether you call it football or soccer, team up with fellow Gunslingers and practice your slide tackle!

Fifa 14 Xbox 360 gameplay from Gamescom w/ Developer

Postby Filoofo » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:35 am

Well its finally out!

Everyone has been waiting to see how Fifa 14 looks on current-gen and the footage has been released from Gamescom!

What I truly love about the new Fifa and I'm sure all the Fifa guys can agree with this, the players seem to have more control over the ball. Fifa 13 was frustrating because your players would receive the ball then bounce it back to the opponent. The players seem to have more control over the ball now which is awesome news.

I have as much authority as the Pope. I just don’t have as many people who believe it.

Steam ID: Filoofo
Filoofo
Widow Maker

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Fifa 14 Xbox 360 gameplay from Gamescom w/ Developer

Postby ironside » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:30 pm

More control is one thing that FIFA needed I can't remember the amount of times I did a run to an through ball over the top and the lack of control to receive the ball from some of the BPLs best players was shocking

ironside
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby McCloud » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:18 pm

ironside wrote:More control is one thing that FIFA needed I can't remember the amount of times I did a run to an through ball over the top and the lack of control to receive the ball from some of the BPLs best players was shocking

I hope LB and Y is banned and its because you are using wolves players haha
McCloud
Cowboy

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby ironside » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:56 pm

I think lb and y will be cut back it was seriously over powered but I hope you can still use it for timed runs because that's a lethal pass lol

ironside
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to FIFA Series