Login with a social network:

New Fifa 14 trailer w/ Gareth Bale in Real Madrid shirt

Whether you call it football or soccer, team up with fellow Gunslingers and practice your slide tackle!

New Fifa 14 trailer w/ Gareth Bale in Real Madrid shirt

Postby Filoofo » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:18 am

EA Sports has released a new trailer for FIFA 14 showing Gareth Bale in his new Real Madrid kit – just hours after the player’s record-breaking move was announced.

The 15-second clip sees the ex-Tottenham forward emerging from behind Real Madrid winger Cristiano Ronaldo, before ending with the words: "It Just Got Real".

It was announced that Bale had signed a six-year deal with Real Madrid in a record-breaking £85.3m move.

It isn't yet known how Bale's move to La Liga will affect his position on the UK FIFA 14 cover.

FIFA 14 launches on current-gen formats and PC on September 27, with a next-gen version due to follow in November. Early access to FIFA 14 Ultimate Team begins on September 15.

I have as much authority as the Pope. I just don’t have as many people who believe it.

Steam ID: Filoofo
Filoofo
Widow Maker

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: New Fifa 14 trailer w/ Gareth Bale in Real Madrid shirt

Postby ironside » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:27 pm

Can't wait for the early access to FUT going to try trade my way to some nice coins if I get the chance so when I get the game I can get a nice team put together. Think the demo is coming out 10th September will be nice to get some hands on time with it

ironside
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (2)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Return to FIFA Series