Login with a social network:

FIFA 14 - Pure Shot & Real Ball Physics Features Trailer

Whether you call it football or soccer, team up with fellow Gunslingers and practice your slide tackle!

FIFA 14 - Pure Shot & Real Ball Physics Features Trailer

Postby Filoofo » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:36 am

EA Sports have released a brand new FIFA 14 trailer, featuring what they’re calling ‘Pure Shot’ and ‘Real Ball Physics’.

The video sees Aaron McHardy, FIFA 14’s Lead Gameplay Producer, and Kantcho Doskov, Gamplay Producer, detail the game’s two new additions which “allow fans to unleash a perfect strike”, using advanced technologies and motion capture like never before to replicate precisely “how a real footballer shoots the ball”.

It certainly appears very impressive, and no doubt fans of the series will have their say on FIFA 14’s new features come September 27th.

I have as much authority as the Pope. I just don’t have as many people who believe it.

Steam ID: Filoofo
Filoofo
Widow Maker

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: FIFA 14 - Pure Shot & Real Ball Physics Features Trailer

Postby ironside » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:27 am

These new advancements look awesome if they work as well as they say they do then FIFA will be even better and even more dominant in its field of play

ironside
Outlaw

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (2)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: FIFA 14 - Pure Shot & Real Ball Physics Features Trailer

Postby dunkaroo69 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:33 pm

Love it! Looks friggin awesome :rocker:

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Return to FIFA Series