Login with a social network:

Online Team Play ~ Xbox360 Club

Whether you call it football or soccer, team up with fellow Gunslingers and practice your slide tackle!

Online Team Play ~ Xbox360 Club

Postby Filoofo » Thu May 02, 2013 7:36 am

Fellow Gunslingers,

We have recently started a club for other GS to play in. It is named "Oppression FC". If you are wondering, online team play is when you control one player only. So if you are interested in joining the club, send me or Mccloud a message and we'll get you in with us. It is a very enjoyable game mode when there are plenty of us, we already have about 8-9 in the club but the more, the merrier :)

I have as much authority as the Pope. I just don’t have as many people who believe it.

Steam ID: Filoofo
Filoofo
Widow Maker

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Online Team Play

Postby McCloud » Sat May 04, 2013 2:24 am

Yea its a great mode of play and when we play were unstoppable ..... If were not laughing to much that is hehe
McCloud
Cowboy

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby ironside » Sat May 04, 2013 10:16 am

Yeah it's always a good laugh I'm Hopi g to get bak on for a few games again been to long since I ran with you lot and kicked some FIFA

ironside
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Filoofo » Tue May 28, 2013 8:07 am

A quick update:

We have started a new club for online team play. If anyone is interested in joining, add me or Mccloud and we'll get you in on some games.

I have as much authority as the Pope. I just don’t have as many people who believe it.

Filoofo
Widow Maker

Postby Toledo » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:09 pm

I'm interested... PSN is Toleeedo. I'll add ya and give it a go

Toledo
Blacksmith

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Postby Lokooyv » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:16 am

Hey I have played alot of Clubs mode on Fifa, I really wanna join this club psn : is Lokooyv

I once was in a top50 club in the world.

I play LW RW and ST mostly but can also play as CAM LCM LM RM and RCM. No good at deffending.

Cheers Lok
Lokooyv
Rancher

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby Toledo » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:48 pm

Lets do this, hopefully Filofo wants to get it started again. My favorite pos right now is RW and am always down for some GS clubs, anything is better than drop in matches

Toledo
Blacksmith

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Postby Filoofo » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:21 am

Sadly guys, this club is on the Xbox 360. I should've made it clearer in the OP, my bad :)

Still, you guys should start a club on the PS3 side and join forces...I'm sure there are other members out there who would want to join.

Filoofo
Widow Maker

Postby Toledo » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:06 am

I can start a club tonight since our only hope has abandoned us ;) jk jk

I wil be getting home around 9pm EST and will have the club set up, send me a message to Toleeedo if you are interested? I figured we would run without an any, and could start with 5 in the back until we get more people.

Toledo
Blacksmith

Postby MrBangBangMan » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:46 pm

9pm EST ... thats about 2am GMT isnt it? I could be up for that for a couple of hours. Throw me a Friends Request when you have it set up.
MrBangBangMan
Green Horn

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Next

Return to FIFA Series