Login with a social network:

FIFA 13 Good Games Thread

Whether you call it football or soccer, team up with fellow Gunslingers and practice your slide tackle!

Re: FIFA 13 Good Games Thread

Postby ironside » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Good games last night folks was great to grab a win and we was unlucky in that second games was so close to grabbing a point.

ironside
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (2)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby m0vena » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:50 am

HOOOOOOOORNBUCLE!
Last night was so much fun! I had tears in my eyes from laughing. Some great wins and an awesome 90th min Winner.

Good Times
m0vena
Dry Goods Merchant

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby CORtank693 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:15 am

I agree, fantastic time. We've really come together in the past few days and it's been a blast. Good games to all and I hope we can continue to push forward and do our name of "Oppression FC" justice.

Also, m0, I couldn't resist and opened a few packs last night. I GOT AN IN-FORM. Look...

CORtank693
Diablo Slinger

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Main Platform: PC

Postby Filoofo » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:28 am

CORtank693 wrote:I agree, fantastic time. We've really come together in the past few days and it's been a blast. Good games to all and I hope we can continue to push forward and do our name of "Oppression FC" justice.

Also, m0, I couldn't resist and opened a few packs last night. I GOT AN IN-FORM. Look...

LOOOL!!!!!!!!

Yesterday had me in tears, can't remember laughing that hard in a while.

Hoooooornbuckle!!!!

I have as much authority as the Pope. I just don’t have as many people who believe it.

Steam ID: Filoofo
Filoofo
Widow Maker

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby m0vena » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:13 am

CORtank693 wrote:I agree, fantastic time. We've really come together in the past few days and it's been a blast. Good games to all and I hope we can continue to push forward and do our name of "Oppression FC" justice.

OH MY GOD! I thought i had a handle on it. But seeing that picture had me laughing out loud again.
I dont know when it started but i know that it slowly built up untill there was an exlposion of laughter HOOOOOOORNBUCLE!, hes a pirate and Shiver me Timbers

Other quotes to add to my memorable GS quotes Album. We need to find more people to do this with!
m0vena
Dry Goods Merchant

Postby ironside » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Damn that was some good games last night just good fun and some silky skills on show as they say some tekkers are good, some tekkers are bad what we had last night we came with some unbelievable Tekkers lol

ironside
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

FIFA 13 Good Games Thread

Postby Chilly Husky » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:08 am

Good Game to everyone that I played the pro club match with. It's a downer that we lost the match. I still had fun though.
Chilly Husky
Bootlegger

Postby ironside » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:42 am

Good games again last night folks was a good laugh shame about the losses we got ea'd loads last night dominated the match and then one break and they score lets keep up the good games tho and we will soon be racing through the leagues

ironside
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

Postby Filoofo » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:18 am

Good games last night to Mccloud, Chilled, Mo, Crew and Hippie. It was so much fun getting the old gang back together. Hopefully we can play some more matches before Fifa 14 comes out.

I have as much authority as the Pope. I just don’t have as many people who believe it.

Steam ID: Filoofo
Filoofo
Widow Maker

Previous

Return to FIFA Series