Login with a social network:

The curious case of FIFA 13

Whether you call it football or soccer, team up with fellow Gunslingers and practice your slide tackle!

The curious case of FIFA 13

Postby Filoofo » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:55 am

As some of you may know, I live, eat, sleep and breathe football. I was looking forward to this game so much but god damn EA ruined it for all of us. Online Seasons mode is broken, Ultimate Team requires real life money (mostly) for you to see any success or have a decent team, Career Mode is stale and repetitive and the game has several bugs that need to be fixed.

With that said, I love this Fifa. It is so much fun and is becoming more realistic every year. I hope EA come out with a fix soon as I was extremely surprised when I bought the Xbox version (had the PS3 one since release day) and found the same problems on it too. Online seasons is still broken, same issue where you can't get into a match.

I'm also surprised at the lack of GS interest in the game, is it really that bad?

I was also thinking of starting a GS Club for Be a Pro. (Xbox)

I have as much authority as the Pope. I just don’t have as many people who believe it.

Steam ID: Filoofo
Filoofo
Widow Maker

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: The curious case of FIFA 13

Postby ironside » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:53 pm

I got this on Xbox give me a shout when you see me on fifa and ill jump in game with ya but I will say i aint the best but im always willing to have a game even if i get owned i will still stay their and get spanked like a man lol

Ive never played the be a pro but if you willing to put up with a be a pro noob id be up for joinin a team might need to pick ya brains n get some pointers off ya

ironside
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby m0vena » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:38 am

I play FIfa and i play FUT. Love it. Absolutley love it :lol:
I dont i played seasons for 2 weeks :D
Its possible to build a good team without spending real money. It takes some research and alot of spare time though.

I have a guide i can Post. its a PDF file though i dont know how i would upload it here.
BTW filo. If you need some players for Ultimate team. I have a couple of duplicates sitting in my Trade Pile. Gattuso, Lampard, Rogerio Ceni and a few others.
II also have a ton of good regular gold Players from all Leauges i wont be using.

viewtopic.php?f=241&t=10985&p=128987#p128987

So send me a PN on xbox. Cheers
m0vena
Dry Goods Merchant

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby Toledo » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:45 pm

Necroing this thread, but thinking about getting back into FIFA to get skills back for FIFA 13 release. Anyone from GS still playing?

Toledo
Blacksmith

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Return to FIFA Series