Login with a social network:

Madden 13 community/club for the 360

Discuss and sling that football with fellow Gunslingers here!

Re: Madden 13 community/club for the 360

Postby elandry » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:32 am

Posted this in the GS Football Nights Forum as well but seeing as how the more aggressive schedule won't work for everyone, we will go back to the original schedule for the regular season advancing on twice weekly. The new weeks will start at Friday and Monday morning this will give everyone ample time to get their games in. This will make it easier for everyone to get their games in each week.
elandry
Cattle Rustler

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby o0Hubba0o » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:01 pm

What's is the "policy" on a game against another GS member if either they can't get online to play with you or they never show up. Does that game just end up getting simulated, or will have a chance to play that game without them (against the computer)?

And for the record, I probably have a better chance of winning simulated games LMAO.
Xbox Live & PSN: o0Hubba0o - o=letter 0=number

View my Games
o0Hubba0o
Rancher

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 5

Postby JGD14 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:24 pm

Just fired up the ol' xbox since the spring and played the demo. I was on the fence about buying it until I read this. However:
Is it possible to join the league now (if I buy the game tomorrow for instance)
Are all the teams gone, or is there a cap on teams in a league etc.

I have some domestic engineering to do tomorrow night, but there is no reason I can't get on in the evening (I'm in the Pacific Time zone) to play a game or two!

Last year was the first year that I didn't buy the Madden game in forever...

View my Games
JGD14
Stable Hand

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 1

Postby CORtank693 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:15 am

@JGD14
Yes, you can still join the league. We haven't really advanced much except picking up some free agents and besides that you are able to add players at any time during the season(s). There are currently 12 GS players in the league and the more the merrier. :)
CORtank693
Diablo Slinger

Main Platform: PC

Postby JGD14 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:15 am

Hey everyone,

I won't be around this week, I'm heading out of town until Saturday. So if anyone has any games with me, I likely won't make it.

Cheers!

View my Games
JGD14
Stable Hand

Games: 1

Postby CORtank693 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:58 am

@JGD14
Thanks for the heads-up. The "Dynasty League" Draft event is Saturday night so if you make back in time for that great. If not, no worries. Catch you when you get back!
CORtank693
Diablo Slinger

Madden 13 community/club for the 360

Postby Nadness » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:25 pm

Hey guys, just a heads up. I'm still in the hospital, and my gold account expired while I'm in here. I have a year to add when I get home, but I can't respond on my Xbox live app on my phone without Gold. I can get your messages, but if you don't hear anything back, that's why.

No real idea when I'll be getting out. Had some complications and not sure when they'll be resolved. Could be as early as the weekend, could be as late as next week. We'll just have to wait and see.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to feeling a bit better and getting some games going soon.

Nadness
Sent using tapatalk
Nadness
Cattle Rustler

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Postby CORtank693 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:15 pm

@Nadness
All the best for a speedy recovery. I'll pass the info on to the others when I see them online. Hope you can catch some games in a few weeks.
CORtank693
Diablo Slinger

Postby Birdman2449 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Nadness: get well and take care of yourself.

Others: sorry I haven't been around for the preseason. I was wrapped up in my season as a QB in another league of buddies that r not GS members. Anyhow, regular season is here and I'm excited for it. I look forward to gaming with you all.

You guys should check out NHL 13 and add to our GS club. It's a great game and we need more players.
Birdman2449
Cowpoke

Postby Birdman2449 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:20 pm

Wanted to let those in the connected career know why I had to leave. My schedule always seems to get the best of me. Due to working third shift with no weekend days off, it was apparant that I'm just not online at the same time as 99% of you. I'm sure those I was going against in a given week did not enjoy having the game simulated on them and ending up with a loss sometimes. Therefore, I had to back out of the connected career. I'm dissapointed as I really looked forward to it but work always gets in the way. I can't wait till I have enough seniority to go to first shift.

Anyhow, I'll still be lurking and will get the occasional weekend night off if anybody wants to play a online team play game in the community. I'm always up for that.
Birdman2449
Cowpoke

PreviousNext

Return to Madden NFL Series