Login with a social network:

New Mobile Gaming Section Added to GS Forums!

The market of mobile device orientated gaming is quickly growing. Use this section to discuss and catalog the good times you are having in these games-on-the-go!

New Mobile Gaming Section Added to GS Forums!

Postby McMurphy » Tue May 08, 2012 9:20 pm

I am proud to announce that a forum section dedicated to all our discussions about our cellphones, tablets, pads, and other mobile devices has been added to Gunslinger Gaming! You can find it represented on the Index page of the GS Forums by a handy icon.

I hope you all have fun exploring this segment of the gaming world with your fellow GS members as well, and thank you, USMC Sgt Teufel, for the idea! :D

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Rocket League, Splatoon 2
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 68
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674

Re: New Mobile Gaming Section Added to GS Forums!

Postby misfit » Fri May 11, 2012 6:25 am

awesome, i have s ipod that has been a small addiction of mine for a few years. It is a 2nd gen, so i cant always play the new games but i play a few; zombie farm, tiny village, tiny monster, sky burger, temple run, and a few more. Look for me in the ipod world under misfit or gsmisfit.
*WARNING*will screw-up your kill streak!!

~(=}misfit]'
/_(`
misfit
Hustler

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (3)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Return to Mobile Gaming