Switch to full style
The market of mobile device orientated gaming is quickly growing. Use this section to discuss and catalog the good times you are having in these games-on-the-go!
Post a reply

Re: What Mobile Device Do You Use?

Wed May 09, 2012 7:18 am

I got HTC EVO 3d

Wed May 09, 2012 6:21 pm

32gb ipod touch

Monster truck Nitro,World series of Poker, Angry Birds, Bejeweled, Plumbers Crack(Funny Game), Bike Race, and Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2.

Also a nice Digital Babysitter. :coffee:
My kid like Bejeweled and Bike Race.

What Mobile Device Do You Use?

Wed May 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Um I don't play games on mobiles though I know my kids do. I do however have a cool angry birds shirt though, I didn't even know till afterwards that it was a game lol. I've never actually owned a mobile phone myself and just have whatever work is currently supplying- currently and iPhone 4 :)

Thu May 10, 2012 12:13 pm

I have the Droid Razr Maxx on the Verizon network... the battery life on this thing is crazy!! I love it

Thu May 10, 2012 4:02 pm

BB Playbook

Fri May 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Casio Boulder

Outdated: Yes... but can't seem to find a good durable replacement. the ones at the mall kiosks would have no chance in lasting me a month at work. I require durability and water proofing/resistance is a big plus.

No cellphone games and my only app is the "Get Apps" app

Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:22 pm

I previously used an HTC One V, bu that dropped in water, and so I purchased a Nexus 4 D:

Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:19 pm

Nope, I'm not kidding. I've had it for 9 years almost and I only pay $25 a month for unlimited. If I switch to a newer phone I lose the plan.

Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:00 pm

Stubborn Puppet wrote:Image

Nope, I'm not kidding. I've had it for 9 years almost and I only pay $25 a month for unlimited. If I switch to a newer phone I lose the plan.

do you have the cute little butterfly as your background as well?!? hahaha :lol:

jk...for $25 a month, can't beat that!!!
Post a reply