Login with a social network:

What Mobile Device Do You Use?

The market of mobile device orientated gaming is quickly growing. Use this section to discuss and catalog the good times you are having in these games-on-the-go!

Postby McMurphy » Tue May 08, 2012 9:10 pm

If you play games on a mobile device, what are you using? For example, my cellphone is getting outdated so I can't get all the really cool games that have been published recently, so I am curious to what other people are using and with which are having fun.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Resident Evil Revelations 2, Rocket League
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 68
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674

Re: What Mobile Device Do You Use?

Postby Serpents_Heart » Tue May 08, 2012 9:19 pm

I have a Sony Experia 10 on the Rogers 3g network. It was a wide screen and can handle most small games with ease. Currently I have 2 different versions of " Angry Birds" and "Plants vs Zombies" . The one down fall with my phone is that it's a pig on batteries. If I happen to play a game for more than 20 mins , I have to charge it up. One good feature is that it runs on the android/google play market and has thousands of free downloadable games. My gf has a BB torch and it's not a gaming phone by any means. WHat I like about it is that you don't have to charge the phone for a good 2 days and that's using facebook , youtube ... On their market , there are very few games worth taking the time to play. I hope this helps .

View my Games
Serpents_Heart
Trail Guide

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 2
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby King_Rono » Tue May 08, 2012 9:27 pm

I have an EVO 4g and when I do play on it it's usually Zynga poker online.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
PSN: king_rono
King_Rono
Bounty Hunter

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Ash1346 » Tue May 08, 2012 9:38 pm

I have the google Nexus S. Play Angry Birds. Thats it thats all..lol
A Canadian Boston Fan
Ash1346
Cattle Rustler

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Postby nathc » Tue May 08, 2012 9:48 pm

I have iPhone, but I don't game on it a huge amount I tend to find the controls for games to be awkward, other than that I don't tend to game much mobile wise, although there are a huge amount of great games on the iPhone.
PSN - nathc
Team - Medic(master of revival)
nathc
GT5 UK Domination
GT5 UK Domination

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby cabal_se » Tue May 08, 2012 10:24 pm

I have an Android Desire, getting a little bit to old when coming to gaming, should be nice with a newer one, at least one that could run the new Ghost Recon app.
cabal_se
Green Horn

Postby messyhead » Tue May 08, 2012 11:39 pm

I have a galaxy s2 running ice cream sandwich. I have angry birds, and getaway. But I'm mostly playing Flight of the Amazon Queen using Scummvm. Nice retro gaming on the go.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
messyhead

Postby Boomstick_BANDIT » Wed May 09, 2012 5:38 am

I have the digital babysitter. Aka iPhone 4. I have BFBC2, Angry Birds, AB Rio, Monopoly, Battleship, NFS Hot Pursuit. A whole pole of homegrown games. NES emulator. On the NES side. Mike Tyson's Punch Out. SMB and Tetris. SNES emulator. Shadowrun, Pilot Wings and Super Mario World. (both emulator support Wii remotes as controllers.)
Boomstick_BANDIT
Bartender

Postby Boo » Wed May 09, 2012 6:26 am

LOL. My IPhone 4 tends be a digital babysitter as well.

Movies: Despicable Me (I actually like this one), Rio, Toy Story 3, Up, and Monster's Inc.

Games: UNO, C&C Red Alert, Let's Golf 2, Air Attack, Angry Birds + Rio, Cut the Rope, Action Bowling, Bowl Free (skee ball), and Days of Thunder.

:o there's a NES and SNES emulator. No way, thx Boom. ;)
BF3
BF4
Boo
Trail Guide

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby Boomstick_BANDIT » Wed May 09, 2012 6:29 am

Not in the app store Boo. Jailbroken devices.
Boomstick_BANDIT
Bartender

Next

Return to Mobile Gaming