Login with a social network:

Pokemon Go: Nice Catches!

The market of mobile device orientated gaming is quickly growing. Use this section to discuss and catalog the good times you are having in these games-on-the-go!

Pokemon Go: Nice Catches!

Postby Korchie » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:40 pm

So, what are some Pokemon you've found in Pokemon Go that you're proud to show off?

Tonight I got a Wartortle in the wild. (Near a PokeStop + lure combo)

And I hatched a Meowth from an egg :).. he's always been one of my favorite Pokemon ;).

I'm totally obsessed with this game. I'm almost ashamed to admit it's got me off my ass to hunt for more Pokemon. It's been really cool running into others playing too... I've seen huge crowds at PokeStops with lures lol.
:somerandr: Image

I'm currently playing Overwatch, Fortnite, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
View my Games
Korchie
Quick Thumbs

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 4
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 9370

Re: Pokemon Go: Nice Catches!

Postby Gojoechris » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:52 pm

Nice, I'll upload some of mine later. I'm surprised there aren't more posts about this game on here.

I'm currently playing Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, Fortnite, Grand Theft Auto V
View my Games
Gojoechris
Cowpoke

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Games: 8
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby Korchie » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:01 pm

Right! I was thinking I was looking in the wrong section!

Mikey where are you?!?
:somerandr: Image

I'm currently playing Overwatch, Fortnite, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
View my Games
Korchie
Quick Thumbs

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 4
Discord: 9370

Postby Wutsittou » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:49 am

There is nothing around where I live, barely any PokeStops. However, I've been in Houston the past couple of days, so I've been able to do some hunting. I'm still only catching ones with about 10 cp. Only level 4 though. It's a cool game and it is crazy to see how many people who were pokemon fans back in the day. I find it fascinating to see a lot of people walking the streets downtown Houston playing the game. Very cool game, I hope the devs keep up with it. My best catch (not strongest, but most fun) was Pikachu on a winding highway in houston. I was passenger in the car when one appeared, but I kept losing him on screen when the car would turn or the pokeball would completely miss because of the turns. He also broke out a few times.

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Battlefield 4, Diablo III, Halo 5, Neverwinter: Stronghold
View my Games
Wutsittou
Trail Guide

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 25
Discord: 298465

Postby Gojoechris » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:42 am

If you're having trouble, turn off AR. It will center the Pokemon and not kill your battery

I'm currently playing Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, Fortnite, Grand Theft Auto V
View my Games
Gojoechris
Cowpoke

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Games: 8

Postby Balki » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:46 pm

BUMP

@Korchie

I have never played a pokemon game ever, but I am really enjoying GO! I have been all over my city.
I was happy with this catch a few nights ago. It would have taken months to get to evolve to this.

It makes up for a runaway I had a while ago after using at least 6 razz berry's and ultra balls before it fled. It WILL takes months to get the candy to evolve to one.

View my Games
Balki
Nintendo Leader
Nintendo Leader

Games: 2
Blog: View Blog (1)
Discord: 1534

Return to Mobile Gaming