Clash of Clans | Rogue Movement

The market of mobile device orientated gaming is quickly growing. Use this section to discuss and catalog the good times you are having in these games-on-the-go!

Clash of Clans | Rogue Movement

Postby Jonny5 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:36 am

Hello Clashers,

Figured I would reach out to the Gunslinger crew to see if anyone is interested in joining our clan. Just a bit of history. Our clan Rogue Movement was a thriving adult clan that kicked ass, but didn't take the game too seriously. In the spirit of this forum, we were casual adult gamers that enjoyed our leisure time. Alas, all good things come to an end and our leader departed on good terms. The core members continued to clash, but our new leader stopped taking our advice and lead on his own.

We had to leave our Level 5 clan to make way for his new friends. It was a sad day as I am sure some of you can imagine. You start with a group of people that you develop relationships with, but of course it has to end. Anyway, we have started up a new clan and are trying to capture the spirit of the old Rogue Movement. I can't lie, it will be an uphill battle but it will be our battle. If you are interested please see the description below:

TL;DR Join us and I'll buy you a beer. :P

Clan ID #PUQOC2QY

We are Rogue Movement a casual adult clan with a warring mentality. We are active and social and we value members who have this same inclination. Our core leadership is experienced and always willing to give advice.

Our goal is to develop and grow with a new group of clashers and to create a strong and fun clan that everyone can enjoy. Come join the Movement….Rogue Movement!
Please include “Gunslinger Gaming” in your submission.

Requirements:
• Be Active and Social
• No Clan Hoppers
• Donate and Request Often
• High Level Troops (Close to Maxing)
• Familiar with Attack Styles: Mass Drag, GoWipe, GoWiWi
• Adult 18+ Clan or Mature
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are! - Various
Jonny5
Stable Hand

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Return to Mobile Gaming