Login with a social network:

Clash of Clans

The market of mobile device orientated gaming is quickly growing. Use this section to discuss and catalog the good times you are having in these games-on-the-go!

Re: Clash of Clans

Postby LawnGnomer 6 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:31 am

Thanks, and no problem. :)
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” ~Terry Pratchett

View my Games
LawnGnomer 6
Microsoft Leader
Microsoft Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 12
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 7190

Postby ironside » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:32 am

This game is so addictive it's like Pringles once you pop you just can't stop especially with a great group battle ready and going to war captain can't wait to get me a hog rider lol

ironside
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (2)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby BoomStick_45 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:28 am

Need an invite. 2 adults. Active participants. Sick of kids not participating in wars and loosing because of it. Angler_80 and BC . Thanks
BoomStick_45
Green Horn

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Postby LawnGnomer 6 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:55 am

BoomStick_45 wrote:Need an invite. 2 adults. Active participants. Sick of kids not participating in wars and loosing because of it. Angler_80 and BC . Thanks

I'll open the clan for applications, just apply and state that Jeremiah invited you. There is no good way to invite an individual.

GT: Lawngnomer 6
Sent from a galaxy (note 3) far far away.... Via Tapatalk.
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” ~Terry Pratchett

View my Games
LawnGnomer 6
Microsoft Leader
Microsoft Leader

Postby Reebekili » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:15 am

This is about the only thing I have been playing in the last 5-6 months. Currently in "the holding cel" with a few I have been with since the beginning, think the core guys have created/joined 4-5 different clans now. Perhaps if they bounce again I will head over in your direction. Screen name is the same.
I don't suck I have Disadvantageous Lag Compensation Syndrome

View my Games
Reebekili
Jailer

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 1
Main Platform: PS4

Postby LawnGnomer 6 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:12 pm

Just a heads up for anyone wanting to join. I've closed recruitment on the clan, if you decide you want to join I'll check this thread daily, and open the clan for applications for 1 day, please mention my name (Jeremiah) in your application.

View my Games
LawnGnomer 6
Microsoft Leader
Microsoft Leader

Postby Demonstryde » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:22 pm

I got the clan gunslingers, fire Emblem. With about 6 members, want to join on me for the names sake?
Life is a Shroom Trip Cap to Cap~ Demonstryde
Demonstryde
Dude

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Postby LawnGnomer 6 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Demonstryde wrote:I got the clan gunslingers, fire Emblem. With about 6 members, want to join on me for the names sake?

We have around 30 members, and since the clan isn't officially associated with gunslingers, I kept the name different ;)

View my Games
LawnGnomer 6
Microsoft Leader
Microsoft Leader

Postby Mr. Pink » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:29 am

So if I wanted to join the Gunslingers clan on COC, which one is it?

View my Games
Mr. Pink
Stable Hand

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 5

Postby LawnGnomer 6 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:46 am

Update on this. Our numbers have dropped off to around 14, the clan is mostly random people who have found their way to it. But there are 3 or 4 GS in it, 2 of my real life friends, and 1 friend of a friend. We are very much active. Anyone who wants to join is welcome do a clan search for:
Entropy
Make sure that you join the clan with me in it my user name is Jeremiah, which is also my name in real life. My status ATM is co-leader.

XB1 GT: Lawngnomer 6
Currently Playing: Destiny (xb1)
Diablo 3 (xb1)
GTA 5 (xb1)

View my Games
LawnGnomer 6
Microsoft Leader
Microsoft Leader

PreviousNext

Return to Mobile Gaming