Login with a social network:

Clash of Clans

The market of mobile device orientated gaming is quickly growing. Use this section to discuss and catalog the good times you are having in these games-on-the-go!

Clash of Clans

Postby LawnGnomer 6 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:58 am

I've been playing Clash of Clans for a while now. I started back in October. I have since started my own clan if anyone is interested. Its mostly composed of my friends, and some of our co-workers who play. Its a small clan only about 10 members, but if anyone is interested in joining the Clan's name is Entropy.

Edit from original post: (2.26.16)
We're still active, and moderately successful. We're clan rank 5, closing in on 6.

Clan Name is Entropy
Search code: #Q9G9YP0
Clan Leader: Jeremiah (that's me)
Clan banner: top ½ is orange bottom ½ blue (go Broncos!)

On the search code I'm not sure if it's an O (letter) or 0 (ZERO) :)

[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160227/9988aa71571c72a308b7e28ec30bb2ff.jpg[/img]
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” ~Terry Pratchett

View my Games
LawnGnomer 6
Microsoft Leader
Microsoft Leader

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 12
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 7190

Re: Clash of Clans

Postby Wikilectual » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:05 am

Hey Lawn, my wife plays the snot out of this game she was looking for a clan before she just made her own but I'll inform her about your nice shindig :)

p.s. I love the commercials they are putting out for this game
Bring the noise like an onomonopia!
What if oxygen is actually poisonous, and just takes 75-100 years to kill us?!?
Wikilectual
Bandit

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby LawnGnomer 6 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:18 am

Just an update on Clash of Clans. They have recently added a new Clan War Feature. The game matches your clan up against another random clan and you compete. Rules are simple:

War lasts 2 days (1 day prep, 1 day war)
Each member in the war gets 2 attacks
Only the best attack (1,2,3 stars) against an opponent is counted in the total
Team with the most Stars wins the war

The winning team's members keep the bonus loot they earned during the war (its individualized)
You need a minimum of 10 members to participate in the clan wars feature. The clan that I started has 10 Members exactly, if you are playing this game and wish to try it out you may join, or if you are looking for a strategy based game to try out on your mobile feel free to join.

This new feature has made this game more enjoyable for me, where I had lost a lot of interest due to long build times, and expensive upgrades.

Here is a link to check out if you want more info: http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.p ... n-Wars-FAQ
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” ~Terry Pratchett

View my Games
LawnGnomer 6
Microsoft Leader
Microsoft Leader

Postby RUKCUS » Tue May 20, 2014 10:24 pm

send me a clan invite (RUKCUS)
RUKCUS
Cowpoke

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby LawnGnomer 6 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:15 pm

RUKCUS wrote:send me a clan invite (RUKCUS)

I know i'm late on this ... but there is no way to send an invite to an indvidual player. You can search the clan out through your clan castle. My clan's name is Entropy (its not offically affiliated with gunslingers) but I run it along the same guidelines... casual friendly atmosphere of mature gamers... there are a few younger members *my good friends son and a couple of his friends* but we try and help them when we can and show them the ropes.

View my Games
LawnGnomer 6
Microsoft Leader
Microsoft Leader

Postby LawnGnomer 6 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:16 pm

actually i can invite players, but only through the game chat, I can go to their profile and then send an invite, but there is no way to search out a single player... that I know of. :) My screen name on Clash of Clans is Jeremiah. When you search the clan name entropy, there may be more than one, just look for the one with me as the leader.

View my Games
LawnGnomer 6
Microsoft Leader
Microsoft Leader

Postby LawnGnomer 6 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:12 am

Here is link to the offical clash of clans clan wars faq:

http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.p ... n-Wars-FAQ

View my Games
LawnGnomer 6
Microsoft Leader
Microsoft Leader

Postby LawnGnomer 6 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:55 pm

Here's a link for base designs: http://clashofclansbuilder.com

View my Games
LawnGnomer 6
Microsoft Leader
Microsoft Leader

Postby Tor Kallon » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:19 pm

+1 for LawnGnomer's clan, Entropy. I've been a member for a few weeks now and it's a blast. The clan has great participation and great leadership.

Clan Wars as a member of Entropy has renewed by excitement for the game and I've even ended up creating a second account so I can experience the lower level Clan Wars play as a part of this group.
Tor Kallon
Grave Digger

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby ironside » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:08 am

Entropy rules as clash of clans team awesome great bunh of people always willing to help always awesome and virtual total domination in wars lol cheers for the invite lawn

ironside
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (2)

Next

Return to Mobile Gaming