Login with a social network:

Can't Master Prestige

Sling the guns and discuss Black Ops 2 within this section of the Gunslinger Gaming Forums. Light 'em up!

Can't Master Prestige

Postby Merky Water » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:56 pm

Well, a few other titles stood in my way, but, with a little over a day left before Ghosts, i've finally made it back to BO2 and earned what should be master prestige!

Strange thing is it's just keeping me as lvl 55 10th Prestige and other weapons and perks' i've not unlocked remain locked. If I go to barracks, there's no progress bar(as i was thinking i had to lvl through 55 to get to master.)

Now I'm reading that I'm not alone in this off the interwebs. But what I'm not reading at those other sites are any solutions. I'm hoping one of my fellow Gunslingers has overcome this problem... or knows a guy at work who occasionally catches a drink with an activision tech who tells tales how he loves to screw with this guy "murky water." :diddykong:

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, ARMS, DOOM, FAST rmx, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Rocket League, Splatoon 2, Need for Speed: Most Wanted
View my Games
Merky Water
Nintendo Leader and Yoshi Champion

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 42
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (5)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 6083

Re: Can't Master Prestige

Postby wii4life » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:29 pm

Hey merky, once the progress bar disappears you have to continue playing to get enough points for prestige master. The icon will pop up once you get enough points. For me it took around 10-15 additional rounds in high points games like domination where i could get 4k per match. Hth

PSN: w34life69
XBone: w34life69
Wii U ID: wii4life
Battle.net: W34life#1317

View my Games
wii4life
BO2 Party Animal [Wii U]
BO2 Party Animal [Wii U]

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Games: 35
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Can't Master Prestige

Postby Merky Water » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:13 pm

Thanks for getting me to hang in there Wii4. And here I was thinking this was just your clever ploy to get me on BO2 rather than AC4 tonight :P

Master Prestige actually achieved! Situation resolved :D

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, ARMS, DOOM, FAST rmx, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Rocket League, Splatoon 2, Need for Speed: Most Wanted
View my Games
Merky Water

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 42
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (5)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 6083

Return to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2