Double XP For Season Pass Holders this weekend

Sling the guns and discuss Black Ops 2 within this section of the Gunslinger Gaming Forums. Light 'em up!

Double XP For Season Pass Holders this weekend

Postby bdnyy23 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:07 pm

Didn't see this posted, but Black OPs 2 is having double XP weekend for both Points and Guns - 10am PDT Friday to 10am PDT Monday the 14th for Season Pass Subscribers. Received an email from them today, below is a copy of the email

"I'm Mark Lamia, Studio Head of Treyarch, the makers of Call of Duty: Black Ops II. On behalf of the entire studio, I'd like to thank you for supporting us during the development of Black Ops II. Quite simply, without you, none of this is possible.

As a token of our appreciation we're extending an exclusive offer to our Season Pass holders starting this morning at 10 am/PDT: we're turning on both Double XP & Double Weapon XP and it will run through Monday, October 14 at 10 am/PDT. We've never done this before, but thought that it was an appropriate way to show our appreciation to those that committed to the Season Pass.

Again, thank you for all of your support and we look forward to keeping you up to date on the happenings at our studio, as we go into production on our next title. You can follow us on Twitter at @Treyarch, and on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/treyarch. And of course, we'll continue to see you online!"

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, Destiny 2
View my Games
bdnyy23
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Games: 14
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Return to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2