Double Weapon XP 8/2-8/5

Sling the guns and discuss Black Ops 2 within this section of the Gunslinger Gaming Forums. Light 'em up!

Double Weapon XP 8/2-8/5

Postby Merky Water » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:55 am

Off the back of a weekend full of double player XP, here comes a weekend of
Double Weapon XP!!!

Some of you know, that's my favorite type as it allows me to talk myself out of using my comfort zone of weapons and try those I'd otherwise never set in a class...or those I tried with abysmal results but can finally chip away at lvling them up -sniper rifles, I'm looking at you! Shields and shotties might be out apart from just when I wind up on a cruise with my nearest and dearest gunslingers. My SMGs and most of my Assaults will be holstered while this event is on.

It looks like the double weapon xp is hitting all platforms starting Friday (8/2) from 10AM PDT to Monday 10AM PDT. Give a shout here with your platform and times(including time zones as we cover this earth) you're likely to be playing!

Myself, I should be shooting on the U
Fri ~9PM - ~12AM EST
Sun ~8PM - ~1AM EST

Knowing you guys, my nights will go long to a point when I realize I should be in bed with work in the morning, or start to doze off during the few seconds of radio silence as the match loads at a certain point :P

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1, FAST rmx, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super BomberMan R, Mario Kart 8, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Splatoon
View my Games
Merky Water
Nintendo Leader and Yoshi Champion
Nintendo Leader and Yoshi Champion

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 36
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (5)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 6083

Re: Double Weapon XP 8/2-8/5

Postby Serpents_Heart » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:47 am

With this double weapon do, I just might be able to diamond my assault rifles. I need to complete my full smr and m8a1 and then I should be a happy man. Good luck all with the leveling!
Serpents_Heart
Trail Guide

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby MaxAMillion » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:44 am

I'm new to Gun Slingers and have only been playing BO2 for about three weeks (what?????). Thanks for the heads up on double xp. I will be playing quite a bit this weekend. Xbox GT is MadMaxAMillion. I'm looking to party up. See ya in game.
MaxAMillion
Green Horn

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby King_Rono » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:05 pm

Maybe I'll finally get around to leveling up my chicom to get diamond camo. Damn how I hate that gun.....

I should be working but wtf why not?
PSN: king_rono
King_Rono
Bounty Hunter

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2