Reached prestige master......now what?

Sling the guns and discuss Black Ops 2 within this section of the Gunslinger Gaming Forums. Light 'em up!

Re: Reached prestige master......now what?

Postby leiflvr » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:52 am

surprising since there are so many playong Xbox.. :o

MAKE ME A SANDWICH-TripleF73.
Complaints? Call 30I-DGAF
leiflvr
Jesse James

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby Dick Lazer » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:39 am

Always got give dick a turd. Lol its all good. I deserve it im sure.

And im loving the new word. Playong. Playing+on=playong. Lofl
xbl gt=RichardLazer~~~~~ psn=DLckLazer
Dick Lazer
Bootlegger

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby leiflvr » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:49 am

Nope that's a result of posting on my phone and suffering from Fat Fingers.

MAKE ME A SANDWICH-TripleF73.
Complaints? Call 30I-DGAF
leiflvr
Jesse James

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby OneAcedia » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:21 am

Was on for an hour.....nothing.....just aint the same. :geek:
ACEDIA

NICE AND SIMPLE
OneAcedia
Bandito

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Postby RLGORMORTIS » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:17 am

I was at your point I was master prestige with diamond camos quite early in this game. After awhile I grew bored went to play BF3. Came back to play with some great gsers and last week decided heck why not and reset my stats. Honestly I find the game much more interesting when I have to re-level and currently goofing off by attempting first prestige without making any classes of my own aka meaning using only the preset classes *most often I'm playing scout due to ninja and ghost* So officially I'm Rlg 2.0 and as for the diamond camos I had very little care to using them as they don't look very good plus if you have any DLC your more then likely to use that. Good luck on your endeavors.
“Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.”
― Frank Sinatra

RLGORMORTIS
Quick Thumbs

Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby OneAcedia » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:32 am

Been trying to play with stuff like the crossbow to see if its fun.....its kinds fun i guess. Havent played with anyone in a while so that might also be part of it. :geek:
ACEDIA

NICE AND SIMPLE
OneAcedia
Bandito

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Postby androsity13 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:27 am

You could always trade it in. Best Buy is giving 100% bonus this week. Get over $20 for it while you still can and use it for another game or start saving up for next gen.
androsity13
WANTED

Postby Rikakiah » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:54 am

The biggest thing about Master (beyond the emblem and status itself) is that you don't have to worry about unlocking things with limited tokens. When leveling, I always had more than enough to unlock all of my stand-by gear, but was hesitant to try new things. Now, everything's unlocked, so if I want to try some odd thing I never would've considered because it was locked, I can. On the reverse side, I really enjoy the weapons and gear that I currently use, so I rarely want to try other things (I tend to prefer guns I like in real life and avoid those I don't like in real life, so some weapons I just can't bring myself to pick up).

However, since you don't have to worry about how much xp you get each game, it's easier to just goof around (with a "bad" weapon, or whatever) and not worry about your score. If you walk away with just 200xp, meh whatever--it's just a game and it's no longer going to keep you at that level any longer than gaining 8000xp would. I can see this being less of a draw for higher skilled players, but it held my mediocre skill's interest a bit longer, since I always used to get frustrated walking away from a horrible game because I knew it was going to take that much longer to get to the next unlock (I'm looking at you, Assault Shield...).

Beyond all that, I just really enjoy playing with a team of friends, so the fact that I could play however I wanted (ie not having to use a certain weapon for xp purposes, etc) was just icing on the cake. However, now it seems that most of my friends either aren't on anymore, or are playing Search or party games, which I really don't care for. :( As a result, I've switched my time to more Netflix and solo Borderlands 2. I've definitely gotten my money's worth out of this game, although I do wish I had more time playing the new maps--I really like all of them except Uplink, possibly more than most of the other maps.
Rikakiah
Gunsmith

Postby BreakingShad0w » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:31 am

I fell into the same problem, but I found that trying to go for high rounds on zombies keeps the game fresh for me at least until I get bored of that and then switch back to MP.
BreakingShad0w
Saloon Keeper

Previous

Return to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2