Help

Sling the guns and discuss Black Ops 2 within this section of the Gunslinger Gaming Forums. Light 'em up!

Help

Postby bacardishotzz » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:49 am

I am in the GSG3 Clan but all my kills and that are not showing on Elite clan page.Also elite says that there are 35 in the clan but only 32 are showing in the clan results.Would you have any ideas on this please.

Thanks BaCarDi.
bacardishotzz
Green Horn

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: Help

Postby tick221 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:53 pm

bacardishotzz wrote:I am in the GSG3 Clan but all my kills and that are not showing on Elite clan page.Also elite says that there are 35 in the clan but only 32 are showing in the clan results.Would you have any ideas on this please.

Thanks BaCarDi.

I replied to your other thread but will add to this one as well. To say the Elite is sub par would be a huge understatement. Elite was supported much better under MW3 and is getting next to no love from Treyarch. While they do continue to add challenges throughout the month you(or the clan) receive nothing at all for completing these challenges. Under MW3 there was extra double XP to earn that the clan could use to help everyone level up faster. The only thing that you get with Blops 2 is new wallpapers for Elite, that's it.

As for the numbers being off for clan results I really have no idea. A couple of the leaders have tried to contact the Elite support staff on various issues with the site and have received next to no response from them. When GSG3 was formed it took about 3 weeks before we started getting credit for the challenges and we have had many GS has the same issues that you have with kills not showing up correctly.

I'm not trying to sound overly negative, it's just what Elite has become. I would be really amazed if it continued after Blops 2 has run it's course.

Hope this helps and again welcome, we are glad to have you :D

Tick
tick221
Gunslinger

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby OneAcedia » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:21 pm

We have a clan? :geek:
ACEDIA

NICE AND SIMPLE
OneAcedia
Bandito

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Postby bacardishotzz » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:40 am

tick221 wrote:
bacardishotzz wrote:I am in the GSG3 Clan but all my kills and that are not showing on Elite clan page.Also elite says that there are 35 in the clan but only 32 are showing in the clan results.Would you have any ideas on this please.

Thanks BaCarDi.

I replied to your other thread but will add to this one as well. To say the Elite is sub par would be a huge understatement. Elite was supported much better under MW3 and is getting next to no love from Treyarch. While they do continue to add challenges throughout the month you(or the clan) receive nothing at all for completing these challenges. Under MW3 there was extra double XP to earn that the clan could use to help everyone level up faster. The only thing that you get with Blops 2 is new wallpapers for Elite, that's it.

As for the numbers being off for clan results I really have no idea. A couple of the leaders have tried to contact the Elite support staff on various issues with the site and have received next to no response from them. When GSG3 was formed it took about 3 weeks before we started getting credit for the challenges and we have had many GS has the same issues that you have with kills not showing up correctly.

I'm not trying to sound overly negative, it's just what Elite has become. I would be really amazed if it continued after Blops 2 has run it's course.

Hope this helps and again welcome, we are glad to have you :D

Tick[/quote]
I have seen that about the challenges in B02 to MW3 where the clan did get more.Thank's for your help.
bacardishotzz
Green Horn

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Return to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2