Login with a social network:

From .67 to 1.0 =)

Sling the guns and discuss Black Ops 2 within this section of the Gunslinger Gaming Forums. Light 'em up!

From .67 to 1.0 =)

Postby Fed Architect » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:04 pm

I know kdr shouldn't matter, but my quest to get my kdr up is the only thing that keeps me playing this game that I paid for. I am happy to report that it has officially gone from the .67 that it was to 1.0 and it will keep climbing. This is on my second account, so next will be the Fed account. :D

To bad you all don't play hardcore. :(
Xbox Live Fed Architect
PSN Fed_Architect
Steam: Fed_Architect
Twitter: @Fed_Architect
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/FedArchitect

View my Games
Fed Architect
Jesse James

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 8
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Re: From .67 to 1.0 =)

Postby ironside » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:28 pm

Hey Fed awesome that you got your KD. Up ill run some HC With you it's been nearly a month since I got on the Xbox to game so I really wanna get back online I was hoping to get some time this evening or over the weekend send me a pm on here or hit me up on twitter when ur on and ill try get on n run some with ya

ironside
Outlaw

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby TurdBurner » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:45 am

I refuse to play anything but hc. Pisses me off they took away hc ctf. But ill run anything but s&d in hc. Shoot me a friend request at TurdCORN with voice insert for black ops. I wish every mode was hard core. The heads up display don't matter much to me but when I get 5 rounds into a shotgunner and I get popped once and die........ that's hor$e$hit.
TurdBurner
Cowpoke

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Postby Rikakiah » Thu May 02, 2013 11:37 am

I'm down for hc. Although, most of the guys I play with don't like it--but there's several nights lately when none of them are on. I like both core and hc equally. Although, I don't care for TDM in core and even less in TDM, but anything's better with a team that communicates (especially in hc, which is why I never play solo over there). I've had a lot of fun in hc kc, though, and am curious how hc dom works--seems B flag would be a massive killzone and need to be played very tactically (please tell me there's no respawn timer).
Rikakiah
Gunsmith

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby Stanclan » Tue May 21, 2013 8:44 am

Getting my KDR up from 0.92 to above 1 has me obsessed over the past few days..
I can now report a healthy KDR of 1.01 :D on average.
1.16 in TDM woot lol
Hahaha
Stanclan
Green Horn

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Postby Fed Architect » Wed May 22, 2013 4:10 am

Awesome job Stanclan. Since I am above 1.0, I rarely look at my KD anymore. I just play the game and since I go positive most of the time I know I am good.

Congrats! :D
Xbox Live Fed Architect
PSN Fed_Architect
Steam: Fed_Architect
Twitter: @Fed_Architect
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/FedArchitect

View my Games
Fed Architect
Jesse James

Games: 8

From .67 to 1.0 =)

Postby Chilly Husky » Wed May 22, 2013 6:34 am

Congrats on the accomplishment Fed. Reaching the 1.0 K/D mark is the hardest part.
Chilly Husky
Bootlegger

Postby King_Rono » Wed May 22, 2013 1:52 pm

Congratulations guys. I don't think my k/d will ever get above 1.0 because of the way I play.......fast and loose!

I should be working but wtf why not?
PSN: king_rono
King_Rono
Bounty Hunter

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby MrDakka » Thu May 23, 2013 3:55 am

King_Rono wrote:I play.......fast and loose!

Thats the only I play. When my teammates are yelling at me for my atrocious KDR, I just tell them, I'm running into enemy bullets and explosions to protect them from said bullets and explosions by using my own body as a shield. :D

I think my KDR was around 0.80 the last time I checked. I know I can play smart, be all tacticool and yeah sometimes I do play that way, but part if not most of the fun of this game for me is running around with ridiculous setups and trying to get kills; for instance, only hip-firing a lmg with rapid fire and extended mags. Why aim when you can throw up a wall of lead? :lol:
Steam ID: MrDakka
PSN ID: MrDakka
MrDakka
Cowboy

Postby Rikakiah » Thu May 23, 2013 11:42 am

My kd was slowly climbing from my .80 to like .83/.84. Then I started working with the assault shield. Some games, I go like 5 and 17, but the thing is just too much fun on a Dom match with friends. It's amazing how many people just shoot at your shield while your friends run around and kill them. I actually came up on a guy shooting at Bulldog and he stopped firing at him (who was out of cover), turned 45 degrees and started shooting my shield...

I think of myself as a ~1.0/1.1 kd player because that's what I average when playing with my most comfortable setup in an average game where I'm actually trying with a team. However, even on team games with a team of friends, I tend to do a lot of things that are not personally beneficial to my kd, but help my team and my w/l.

Also, like you said, there's a lot to be said for just having fun. I enjoy breaking out a pistol-only or KSG class, but they're not the most conducive to high scores (especially the KSG on a laggy day). However, if I ONLY used my suppressed SCAR and worked methodically and tactically to a high kd, I would be SO bored.
Rikakiah
Gunsmith

Next

Return to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2