Zombie Land

Sling the guns and discuss Black Ops 2 within this section of the Gunslinger Gaming Forums. Light 'em up!

Re: Zombie Land

Postby cdmac53 » Fri May 17, 2013 7:11 am

MOTD is finally out for PS3 and I want to hit it hard tonight if anyone is up for some zombies.
cdmac53
Dry Goods Merchant

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby Dick Lazer » Wed May 22, 2013 10:37 am

wish i could join you mac..... ;( it is awesome though, aint it?
xbl gt=RichardLazer~~~~~ psn=DLckLazer
Dick Lazer
Bootlegger

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby cdmac53 » Wed May 22, 2013 12:14 pm

Dick Lazer wrote:wish i could join you mac..... ;( it is awesome though, aint it?

Yeah it sux your PS3 took a crap cuz I was just starting to get into zombies and running with you and Freddy is always alot of fun. MOTD the best BO2 Zmap so far and hope more of our PS3 members get into it. The new MP maps are nice but The Rock is were all the fun is at!!!
cdmac53
Dry Goods Merchant

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Postby bigfreddy » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:01 am

Hey guys ... Thought I'd post a reply.

i love playing zombies with you all and we had some really good games before The Disaster happened. It is a real shame Dick's PS3 took a major sh1t and stopped working.
I'm up for a big zombie night tonight if any one is interested? first refusal goes to DL....lol

Message me on PSN or XBL... will be playing Buried first on XBL with DL and anyone else who wants to join us.
bigfreddy
Cowboy

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Main Platform: PS4

Postby Dick Lazer » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:28 pm

I would love to play some bo1 zombies on ps3 if theres any takers. Hint hint ... nudge nudge ... snicker snicker ... comon, for Dick. Y'all know you'd do "anything for Dick" :lol:
xbl gt=RichardLazer~~~~~ psn=DLckLazer
Dick Lazer
Bootlegger

Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby cdmac53 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:37 am

Dick Lazer wrote:I would love to play some bo1 zombies on ps3 if theres any takers. Hint hint ... nudge nudge ... snicker snicker ... comon, for Dick. Y'all know you'd do "anything for Dick" :lol:

I would be all over that but I lost my copy of BO1 when I moved into my house. I swear my wife had something to do with it!!! If anyone wants to run BO2 zombies for some easter eggs let me know.
cdmac53
Dry Goods Merchant

Previous

Return to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2