Official BO2 Clan Ops for Elite (PS3 & 360)

Sling the guns and discuss Black Ops 2 within this section of the Gunslinger Gaming Forums. Light 'em up!

Re: Official BO2 Clan Ops for Elite (PS3 & 360)

Postby R0LLING D0NUT » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:32 am

Does anybody know what's up with the clan ops results display? There are a good number of lines on the list with no names. Also, I don't see myself, even though I am in the clan and know I had at least a few wins last night. I just got accepted into the clan yesterday... Maybe it just takes a while to get itself sorted out? I just want to contribute to the cause :(

Today's op is CTF. Anybody else buy the DLC and think that sounds like a great way to get a look at the new maps? I'd love to get a team together tonight.

R0LLING D0NUT
R0LLING D0NUT
Stable Hand

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby BTank » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:25 pm

Nobody is really sure why people's names are not appearing in the Leaderboards. Well - I shouldn't say that. The reason it's happening is because, and I quote, "Elite is a streaming pile of crap".

Also, since you joined so recently, your issue of not showing up is simply a timing issue. Keep on plugging away and you'll see your name - well, at least your emblem - errr, ummm, I mean your Black Ops 1 emblem - appear soon.

Welcome to GS!
BTank
Cattle Rustler

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Highscores: 67

Postby leiflvr » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:43 am

swo wrote:Does anybody know what's up with the clan ops results display? There are a good number of lines on the list with no names. Also, I don't see myself, even though I am in the clan and know I had at least a few wins last night. I just got accepted into the clan yesterday... Maybe it just takes a while to get itself sorted out? I just want to contribute to the cause :(

Today's op is CTF. Anybody else buy the DLC and think that sounds like a great way to get a look at the new maps? I'd love to get a team together tonight.

R0LLING D0NUT

This is a known issue that appears to happen fairly regularily. The fix I got from Activision is for you to quit the clan and then reapply. This does work as I've asked some members on the PS3 side to try it.

It has something with how Elite recognizes you. (or some other garbage Activision made up as an excuse).

Also for Zombie fans out there be aware that there is a Zombie clan challenge ENDS tomorrow. We currently have 3300 zombie kills out of 10,000 for 500 xp for the clan.

Like Zombies? Go kill some.

MAKE ME A SANDWICH-TripleF73.
Complaints? Call 30I-DGAF
leiflvr
Jesse James

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby R0LLING D0NUT » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:40 am

Thanks, Leif. I just quit and reapplied. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully I'll be re-accepted in time to go cap some flags in dom tonight... or die trying.
R0LLING D0NUT
Stable Hand

Postby Steak_N_Fries77 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:45 pm

It looks like there is are new weekly clan challenges based on Zombies mode. This weeks challenge is zombies headshots (starts Thursdat Jan 31 at noon EST). PS3 GS1 is signed up.

"I don't know why people get so mad" -WhiskeyZulu60
Steak_N_Fries77
King of KillZone 3
King of KillZone 3

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby leiflvr » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:35 am

There was mention in the lobby last night about HC Clan Ops. I've just enrolled GS2 in all upcoming Ops, none of which were HC. I'm not sure where you guys are seeing this. The only thing is that MW3 has "All Game Types" Ops now so I'm not sure if that's what everyone was referring to.

MAKE ME A SANDWICH-TripleF73.
Complaints? Call 30I-DGAF
leiflvr
Jesse James

Postby Miksu_91 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:34 am

Whos the captain / leader for elite gs2. Id like to add him on psn. Also where do I sign up for matches?
Miksu_91
Green Horn

Postby xGeeDeex » Sat May 18, 2013 11:16 am

I recently joined GSG3 and took part in the TDM clan op but my kills arnt on the roster on xbox elite, anyone know why this should happen?
Thanks
Graham
xGeeDeex
xGeeDeex
Green Horn

Postby xGeeDeex » Sat May 18, 2013 11:20 am

just read the above ill quit and reapply
xGeeDeex
Green Horn

Postby BreakingShad0w » Sun May 19, 2013 12:25 am

xGeeDeex wrote:I recently joined GSG3 and took part in the TDM clan op but my kills arnt on the roster on xbox elite, anyone know why this should happen?
Thanks
Graham
xGeeDeex

The only players who account for the kills on the ops are the players who are on the roster at the time of enrollment of the challenge. Thus, if you join after someone already signed up for that challenge, you won't count in the tally.
BreakingShad0w
Saloon Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2