Login with a social network:

For all you new 'Slingers...

Sling the guns and discuss Black Ops 2 within this section of the Gunslinger Gaming Forums. Light 'em up!

For all you new 'Slingers...

Postby dunkaroo69 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:29 am

A big THANK YOU goes out to Filoofo for writing this up...

"Greetings fellow Gunslingers,

First of all, I would like to welcome the new members who have joined us since the release of Black Ops II.

We are all glad to have you here and look forward to meeting you in-game. I have made this post to help newer members get some names on their friends list and get in-game with other GS.

Your first place to go to is the masterlist. You will find most, if not all members with their contact names on the list. Since this game is quite new, adding anyone in no real order is the perfect way to populate your friend list. Also, looking at the "Good Games" thread will help you narrow down what members are usually actively playing.

For most members, we already have a populated friends list with members we have been gaming with for a long time. Therefore, many of us do not check the master list as frequently as some newer members. Do not mistake this for unwillingness to game with you, we are all more than glad to have you part of the gang and look forward to gaming with you. It is just that we spend more time gaming than actually looking for people to game with since we already have a decent list. So do not be afraid to send out the friend requests, we all want to game with you. (Just make sure you mention that you are a Gunslinger)

Finally, thanks for joining and see you in game soon.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Return to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2