Login with a social network:

Recruitment Videos + Streamer

Do you think you have comments or suggestions that may help improve the forum and even the site as a whole? Feel free to share said thoughts in this forum.

Recruitment Videos + Streamer

Postby EvilNade » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:14 pm

Hello. McMurphy just a quick message to let you know that I am a new member but I do 3D animation intros. I am still learning but if you would like a recruitment video and sure to help do that with some fancy animation. I have also put a banner on my twitch channel linking it to the webpage. I think someone said that I can get Streamers options on Discord with an officers permission? lol.

The animation side of things I do from scratch and do all the sound effects too and music myself, I will have all the rights to publish it and do what we like :D.

I will leave two links below First to my twitch just so you can see the banner and what its linked to, and the second is an animation I created for an old community I was in for Star Citizen.

The sound is high on the video so I would turn down your speakers / Headphone

Regards

www.twitch.tv/evil_nade
https://youtu.be/kafFLffKzvA

View my Games
EvilNade
Green Horn

Games: 6
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: PC

Re: Recruitment Videos + Streamer

Postby McMurphy » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:08 pm

We are in need of a recruitment video, particularly one with western motifs & a reflection of our main clan front games. In regards to the streamer question, I think you are referring to our Featured Broadcaster program. Here is the link: viewtopic.php?f=209&t=19675

I'll be happy to add you to it if that what you mean. :D

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Resident Evil Revelations 2, Rocket League
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 68
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674

Re: Recruitment Videos + Streamer

Postby EvilNade » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:17 am

Yeah, not a problem that should not be a problem at all in relation to the Recruitment side. if you can give me a shout when you're online in discord I will get exactly what you want and I will need some stuff too of members if they're interested in helping as it is a long process to get it looking professional (ish) its more on the rendering side of things that takes time and getting footage from members too lol. But on the streaming side, that would be ace if you would do that. :D

Regards

Nade :D

View my Games
EvilNade
Green Horn

Games: 6
Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: PC

Return to Feedback