Login with a social network:

GS*Members Can Now Get Their Children Playing Together!

For the average, healthy adult, gaming is far from the center piece of his/her daily activities, responsibilities, and even hobbies. Go ahead and explore those other venues in the range-free forum.

Re: GS*Members Can Now Get Their Children Playing Together!

Postby bigfreddy » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:45 am

Hey Lee sent you a PM about my nephew. He needs nice friends on his xbox one to play destiny with. He is polite and well behaved and is looking forward to playing with Dunks kids as he heard only good things about Dunk :p... Lol Seriously. Hope to hear good things about him from you guys, told him to behave himself otherwise he will be in trouble.... lol.
bigfreddy
Cowboy

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: PS4
Tagsyoung guns, gunslingers, children, siblings, parents

Postby dunkaroo69 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:11 pm

Haha, Freddy what have you been telling people??? Lol. My son just added your nephew. He's all nervous, lol :)

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Games: 45
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)
Main Platform: XboxOne

Postby Ghanker » Wed May 20, 2015 1:33 pm

Great idea, my kids are still a little young for online gaming (2 and 5) but they will be in a few years.
Ghanker
Green Horn

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Postby Scandal » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:28 pm

Did this get off the ground? My boys (11&14) wanted to get a COD: AW team going. I wasn't sure if anyone was still interested.
Scandal
Grave Digger

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Postby Tha_40oz_killa » Sun May 29, 2016 5:16 pm

I just joined GS in the wee a.m. hours... I was wondering how the Young Guns has been working out? I have a 7 yr old that would like to play online but I don't allow it for obvious reasons. I love the idea and if its been working out, well then I need to hurry up and post 47 more things. Any feedback is welcomed.
**The weak fall, the strong mount up**

View my Games
Tha_40oz_killa
Green Horn

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Games: 3

Postby dunkaroo69 » Mon May 30, 2016 9:34 am

Tha_40oz_killa wrote:I just joined GS in the wee a.m. hours... I was wondering how the Young Guns has been working out? I have a 7 yr old that would like to play online but I don't allow it for obvious reasons. I love the idea and if its been working out, well then I need to hurry up and post 47 more things. Any feedback is welcomed.

My son's had the opportunity to play with a bunch of GS Jrs and had a blast. He's 12 though, and I think the youngest he's played with is 10. But he's had a great time. Took him a little time to lose his shyness but once that was out of the way everything just kinda clicked for him.

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty WWII, Titanfall 2
View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby Cherkov » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:20 pm

Not sure if this is still a thing, but my kids are looking for some other kids to game with. We have a Switch but none of their friends do. They are 15, 12, and 8. They see me playing with other GS members and think it pretty cool. Right now we have Arms, and Bomberman (that has online, right?), and we'll be getting Splatoon 2 soon. Hit me up!
Cherkov
Squid Jump, Balloon Fight, & 2012 COD:MW3 (Wii) Champion

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 19
Main Platform: Switch

Postby dunkaroo69 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:27 pm

Hey Cherkov! Good games tonight :D Yup, there is still a parents of young guns section. We actually have a group that you can join. I'm currently the only one in it, lol, so it seems kinda lonely right now. But feel free to join it and hopefully others will join soon. Here's the link:

http://www.gunslingergaming.com/phpbb/memberlist.php?mode=group&g=75

As for kids to play with, my son is 13 and will be playing Splatoon 2 when it comes out. If your kids want to add him, feel free to message me for his NNID number thingy. We don't have Arms or Bomberman unfortunately, but like I said, he'll be playing Splatoon 2 when it's released.

If you have other consoles, let me know. We own one or two of each system all the way back to the colecovision so you can find him on just about anything :D

View my Games
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cherkov » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:33 am

Cool. Thanks! We are pretty much a Nintendo family. If I could afford it, I'd own everything, but Nintendo is the only place I can get Mario, Zelda, Metroid, etc. I do a little PC gaming, but mostly older things my rig can handle.
Cherkov

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Games: 19
Main Platform: Switch

Postby Trappedinayoshiegg » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:05 am

Awwww, I dont have any children, but this is so cute lol.
Trappedinayoshiegg
Green Horn

Games: 1
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 5539

Previous

Return to The Lounge