Gunslinger Live Feeds Section! [Read Before Posting]

Click here to view live feeds and related information of the live gaming streams of fellow Gunslingers!

Gunslinger Live Feeds Section! [Read Before Posting]

Postby McMurphy » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:35 pm

The newest, evolved generation of the Gunslinger Gaming Section dedicated to letting registered members promote their creative live gaming streams is now ready! Please read the following information to a light amount of guidelines and tips when using this section.

How We Promote Featured Broadcasters

Have Featured Broadcaster status here at Gunslinger Gaming will give the following tools to promote your live feeds:

• Ability to post in the Gunslinger Live Feeds Section.
  • Have said posts automatically retweeted on the Gunslingers Twitter account (may take up to a half of an hour).
  • Ability to add your scheduled live shows in the Gunslinger Event Calendar.
  • Included on the Gunslingers Live Feeds website page.
  • Sport a special Forum Rank and Icon.
  • (The most active accounts are) Showcased above the GS*Text Chat preview on the forum's Index page.
  • Have your stream automatically announced in our Discord Channel anytime you go live.
  • Have your stream automatically hosted by the official Gunslinger Gaming Twitch Account anytime you go live (in case of multiple broadcasters going live at the same time, the hosted channel is randomly selected.)

How to Become a Featured Broadcaster (it is very painless, I promise)
  1. Sport a Gunslingers banner on your Twitch/Hitbox Channel that links (or shows our URL) back to our GS* community site.
  2. Send a request via a forum private message to McMurphy.
  3. From there, you will have broadcaster permissions on our site!

Here are some helpful tools to quickly post all your Live Feed information:
Embed Code: We have BBCode installed in this forum so you can more readily embed your live stream directly into your topic by doing the following steps:
  • Click the "twitch" button above your topic's message window.
    Code: Select all
    [twitch][/twitch]
  • Type the username of your Twitch account between the tags.
    [twitch]gunslingergaming[/twitch]

Embed Your Twitch Status: Would you like for fellow members and guests viewing our forum to know when you are live? We have a BBCode for that, and here is how to use it in either your topics or signature:
  • Click the "twitchstatus" button above your topic's message window.
    [twitchstatus][/twitchstatus]
  • Type the username of your Twitch account between the tags.
    [twitchstatus]gunslingergaming[/twitchstatus]

Yep! The steps are the same. Easy, right?

Also, keep in mind that the Gunslinger Live Feeds section of the forums auto wipes the topics every 24 hours, so it is easier for everyone to see that you are or about to live stream. Post in the section every time you are about to go live and our Twitter account will help pimp your broadcast! :D

I'm currently playing Marvel Heroes Omega, ARMS, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Games: 61
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
TagsTwitch, live feed, live streaming, gaming, Gunslingers, Gunslinger Gaming, gaming clan, special section

#Twitch #FeaturedBroadcaster

Postby McMurphy » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:10 pm

Congratulations to GS*Dr Insan3no for becoming a Featured Broadcaster for Gunslinger Gaming! Be sure to subscribe to our broadcasters and support their video game show efforts!

Direct link to his channel: https://www.twitch.tv/drinsan3no

See the first post of this topic in regards to more information of our Featured Broadcaster program.

View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

#livefeed #twitch #gamingclan

Postby McMurphy » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:42 pm

Two additional benefits have been added to the Featured Broadcaster program here at Gunslinger Gaming:
  • Have your stream automatically announced in our Discord Channel anytime you go live.
  • Have your stream automatically hosted by the official Gunslinger Gaming Twitch Account anytime you go live (in case of multiple broadcasters going live at the same time, the hosted channel is randomly selected.)

See the first post of this topic to get full breakdown.

View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Gunslinger Live Feeds Section! [Read Before Posting]

Postby McMurphy » Sun May 14, 2017 10:42 am

The forum and website Twitch status plugin needs to be updated. It will be temporarily unavailable in the meantime.

All other Twitch embed codes still work, as does the chat and twitter notifications.

View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby McMurphy » Mon May 15, 2017 6:08 pm

Twitch Badge is back up, so that means we are back up in regards to our Twitch Status plug in!

View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby McMurphy » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:29 pm

Update: this forum section will no longer auto prune topics. I haven't seen anything to indicate that the section will be become to cluttered with Going Live announcements. Featured Broadcasters are welcome to make new topics anytime they wish to advertise they are going live or make additional posts to a topic they are would rather groom. In short, more freedom for our Featured Broadcasters!

Remember, any posts you make in this section will automatically be echoed in our Twitter feed.

View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Gunslinger Live Feeds