Login with a social network:

hi all new player Raddan here

Introduce yourself! Let the rest of the community get to know you, and there is
no quicker way than to start a post in this forum.

hi all new player Raddan here

Postby Raddan » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:45 am

Hi my name is Carl-Johan (CJ) Taylor am a 45 year old man from Sweden/UK with a Big family i live in Avesta in Sweden but have lived in Plymouth eng .
i have 20 year old son and 5 girls 4-17 and fam still growing with a wonderful partner ho lets me play in the evenings .
iv bean playing since round early 2000 mostly WOW,CS/CZ/CS-GO, and now a lot of PUBG.
iv bean playing in a Swedish community group named Dad´s last 1-2 years and Manny other clans thru the years.
But now am LF new friendly men and women to play Pubg , Cs-go , Wow , Overwatch , Diablo with .
i have 2 acc so my younger girls can play 1 silver and 1 ak in Cs-go and so on .
regards :
play nice and have fun CJ Taylor .
Raddan
Green Horn

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 7872

Re: hi all new player Raddan here

Postby McMurphy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:56 pm

Raddan wrote:Hi my name is Carl-Johan (CJ) Taylor am a 45 year old man from Sweden/UK with a Big family i live in Avesta in Sweden but have lived in Plymouth eng .
i have 20 year old son and 5 girls 4-17 and fam still growing with a wonderful partner ho lets me play in the evenings .
iv bean playing since round early 2000 mostly WOW,CS/CZ/CS-GO, and now a lot of PUBG.
iv bean playing in a Swedish community group named Dad´s last 1-2 years and Manny other clans thru the years.
But now am LF new friendly men and women to play Pubg , Cs-go , Wow , Overwatch , Diablo with .
i have 2 acc so my younger girls can play 1 silver and 1 ak in Cs-go and so on .
regards :
play nice and have fun CJ Taylor .

Thank you for joining and welcome aboard, Raddan! :D

I hope you have had a chance to look around. Please let any of us know if you have any questions. Big stops around here: The Master List section where you can reply to lists with your information and swap contacts with the rest of the group. Here is the URL to Table of Contents: http://www.gunslingergaming.com/phpbb/v ... 52&t=18616

Also, our Discord chat (read: group chat) is here: https://discordapp.com/invite/YtPx6VY

Be sure to stop by and say hello!

I'm currently playing Destiny 2, DOOM, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
View my Games
McMurphy
Site Admin
Site Admin

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Games: 68
Highscores: 2
Blog: View Blog (4)
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674

Re: hi all new player Raddan here

Postby Spade115 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:41 am

Welcome :D

I know we have a good amount of people on the PC Side, Welcome hunting :D
Spade115
Sony Leader
Sony Leader

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-
Discord: 2344

Return to Introductions